Process Development Analytical Engineer II応募後で応募 求人ID R0036952 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Singapore, Singapore
Primary Objectives of this Job
• Perform analytical testing for laboratory experiments, use tests or small-scale investigations. Support manufacturing operations (process investigations, improvement projects) through maintaining analytical methods and performing analytical testing for small scale laboratory studies/experiments.
• Implement and maintain new and/or existing analytical equipment in the Singapore (SN) Manufacturing Sciences (MSci) lab.
• Support and/or lead the evaluation of analytical methods development and implementation for new product introduction, technology transfer and any feasibility runs in the SN MSci Lab. Support any global initiatives for analytical methods development and implementation.
• Support the implementation of analytical activities in SN Msci lab from purchase of equipment, commissioning and to method transfer (including feasibility studies) from analytical development and/or Neuchetel and Orth QC labs
• Independently plan and execute analytical testing for SN MSci lab activities to support global and local process improvements projects or process investigations or material use tests for commercial manufacture.
• Create and review of laboratory documentation including procedures, forms, protocols and reports for routine analytical activities and / or testing according to relevant quality standards.
• Analyse and summarize analytical testing results. Compile results into laboratory reports where applicable. Draft analytical reports where applicable.
• Perform laboratory analytical equipment maintenance and calibration as per laboratory procedures.
• Implement analytical methods to support end to end small scale processing for current manufacturing processes on site (for eg, Advate, Rixubis, TAK-755) and for any new manufacturing processes to be transferred to the site (for eg, Vonvendi).
• Support troubleshooting of analytical testing issues, analytical equipment issues within the SN MSci lab.
• Order and stock materials, including consumables and raw materials required for analytical methods maintenance and testing.
• Participate in Community of Practice, where applicable, and support the implementation of new analytical initiatives and /or improvements.
• Coach and train new laboratory process development analytical engineers.
• Support EHS audit walkdowns, and close audit CAPAs on time.
• Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
• Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering, biotechnology, biochemical engineering with minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant experience or master’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
• Hands-on experience with analytical testing for biologics processes in a manufacturing or development / small scale lab environment. Able to perform HPLC testing, spectroscopy analysis, bioanalytical assays, etc.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Strong experience in analytical testing for biological processes.
• Strong knowledge for analytical laboratory equipment
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Team worker/ able to work in matrix environment
• Independent worker/ Self starter
• Flexible to be able to work after office hours where required to support laboratory experiments