Process Development Engineer II応募後で応募 求人ID R0036951 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Singapore, Singapore
Primary Objectives of this Job
• Perform laboratory experiments, use tests or small-scale investigations
• Support manufacturing operations (process investigations, improvement projects) with executing of small-scale studies and data gathering based on small scale laboratory studies/experiments
• Support the evaluation of process improvements and design of small-scale experiments to implement process improvements
• Plan and execute laboratory experiments according to internal and external guidelines for small scale process development and validation, process investigations and improvements, qualified scale down models and material use tests
• Support analytical activities relevant to laboratory scale down experiments
• Design experiments, plan and execute the experiments according to experimental plan timelines
• Plan and execute activities required for laboratory experiments for eg, and not limited to cell culture/ purification/media/buffer preparation
• Creation and review of laboratory documentation including procedures, forms, protocols and reports for routine activities and / or experiments according to relevant quality standards
• Analyse and summarize laboratory results. Compile results into laboratory reports.
• Perform laboratory equipment maintenance and calibration as per laboratory procedures
• Plan and implement qualified scale down models through executing the experimental runs and drafting required documentation.
• Order and stock materials, including consumables and raw materials
• Coach and train new laboratory process development engineers
• Support EHS audit walkdowns, and close audit CAPAs on time
• Comply with c-GMP, EHS and other Takeda requirements
• Commit to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behaviour in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct
• Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering, biotechnology, biochemical engineering with minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant experience or master’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
• Hands-on experience with cell culture/ upstream processes and/or downstream purification processes in a manufacturing or development / small scale lab environment.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Strong experience in laboratory operations for biological upstream or downstream processes.
• Strong knowledge for analytical and cell culture/purification laboratory equipment
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Team worker/ able to work in matrix environment
• Independent worker/ Self starter
• Flexible to be able to work after office hours where required to support laboratory experiments