Senior Automation Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0034982 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Singapore, Singapore
Primary Objectives of this Job
The Sr Automation Engineer is recognized within Takeda as SME personnel for the Singapore Biologics manufacturing facility with respect to most of the Automation and Control activities. In this role, he/she is delivering the Process and Facility Automation activities within the Site Engineering function.
This position reports into the Automation Manager at the Singapore manufacturing site. The Sr Automation Engineer is an integral member of the Automation Team whose results have a critical impact on Automation's objectives and goals. He / she also interact closely and advice the options to the various functions within Singapore facility to ensure that all automation and control activities are delivered to support reliable and robust operations.
The Sr Automation Engineer ensure, support and execute all automation activities result in fit for purpose assets which meet the business requirements (safety, functionality, capacity, capability, reliability) in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Works on multiple highly complex major projects requiring innovative, original solutions
• Represent Automation in working meeting to discuss the fulfillment of production targets and operational effectiveness
• Represent Singapore Automation as SME for technical queries or alignment within Global Engineering
• Plans multiple projects simultaneously. Estimates, tracks & completes project on time and within budget.
• Implementing complex changes or modifications. Providing guidance to group on how the change can be implemented
• Providing out-of-hours technical support to address and rectify technical issues and queries per rotational basis
• Provide systems training for group and end-users
• Lead and own systemic issues
• Understand and Challenge the cost and effort per quotations
• Represent Automation to present topics requested by Auditor with Guidance from Manager
• Develop and comply with quality related documents of the department. (e.g. SOP´s, CAPAs, Change Controls, Specifications etc.
• Ensure the integrity of quality related electronic data within the systems.
• Develop and upkeep spares management, routines, preventive and corrective maintenance plan in consideration of the production schedule
• Provide guidance and support for junior automation engineers
• Provide systems training for automation engineers and end-users
• Lead investigation for systemic issues
• Establish and coordinate necessary preventive and corrective maintenance, plant and terminal bus network, process electrics, field devices etc. in consideration of the production plan
• Coordinate and execute validation work for Automation Systems
• Establish and manage spare parts for automation related items within the facility
• Adhering to automation group´s budget and ongoing capital requirements
• Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
• Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Relevant graduate degree for Engineering (Electrical, Computing, or Mechatronic)
• Min. 3 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry.
• Min. 5 years of experience in good engineering practice, process automation and maintenance
• Experience in automation projects
• Experience in establishing communication within different system
Key Skills and Competencies
• Strong background in any of the following:
o Interface with other system
o Siemens PLC/ Step 7
o Siemens PCS7/ Step7/ WinCC/ Batch/ Route Control
o OSI PI system and architecture
o Hardware configuration and software coding
o Process Knowledge
o cGMP, GAMP, ISA 95, S88, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ and Life Cycle management of computerized system
o IT knowledge for Server/Client and Infrastructure
o Electrical, instrumentations and control knowledge
• Customer orientated
• Analytical thinking
• Good communication skills for both written and spoken
• Able to give effective presentations to general audiences and write convincing proposals and reports with all necessary backup material for Automation related topics
• Ability to work productively with vendors.