Senior Quality Compliance Specialist応募後で応募 求人ID R0069034 掲載日 06/07/2022 Location:Singapore, Singapore
Primary Objectives of this Job
This position is responsible for site quality compliance governance and product quality and compliance communications to achieve the site objectives for Takeda Singapore.
1. Inspection and Audit Management
- Support to host and manage regulatory inspection and communications.
- Support and ensure the site is inspection ready at all times.
- Lead and support the site inspection readiness activities.
- Lead Auditor to lead the self inspection program and plan for self inspection schedule.
- To perform supplier qualification which include supplier audit.
2.Site Quality Compliance Governance
- Participate and lead Quality System(s) rollout by ensuring that the elements of the assigned Quality System (s) is / are implemented and maintained at the site according to regulatory, corporate and division requirement for Quality Council and Quality Risk Register.
- Participate in any corporate/division alignment meetings for information learning & sharing and alignment of best practices.
- Responsible for reporting site KPIs and matrix to the site management.
- Host and manage monthly Quality Councils meeting.
- Oversight and manage site Quality Risk Management.
3.Product Quality and Compliance communications
- Participate and lead Quality System(s) rollout by ensuring that the elements of the assigned Quality System (s) is / are implemented and maintained at the site according to regulatory, corporate and division requirement for Product Recall Quality.
- Ensure timely investigation and report for customer complaints and product recall.
- Coordinate and report product quality issues to health authorities via quality incident management process.
4.Product Complaints program management
- Coordinate site product complaints to ensure timely investigation and report for customer complaints and product recall.
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
- Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
- University degree in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross functions or cross sites to achieve objective.
Key Skills and Competencies
- An ability to interact and communicate with all types of personalities in an effective and diplomatic manner.
- Ability to create and mediate common understanding and communicate expectations on compliance.
- Presentation skills for audit, training and Senior Management.
- Substantial knowledge in regulatory requirements, such as Eudralex, 21CFT, ICH, etc.
- Able to logically solve problems in order to find timely solutions.