TBS People Solutions Regional Operations Leader, GEM応募後で応募 求人ID R0036543 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Singapore, Singapore
TBS People Solutions Regional Operations Leader, GEM
Are you a solutions-oriented leader with a passion for operational excellence? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As Takeda Business Solutions reimagines People Solutions at Takeda, we are hiring a TBS People Solutions Regional Operations Leader, GEM, reporting to the Head of People Solutionsto deliver operational efficiencies on a regional scale.
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a newly formed function within Takeda with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification and cost reduction, improving service and providing a transformation engine for continuous improvement for Takeda. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the center of all that we do.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- The primary purpose of this role is to set up and lead the TBS People Solutions GEM team, for TBSs’ HR Customers.
- Ensure best practices are in place, applying a customer centric and proactive mindset to deliver high-quality solutions to Takeda employees and suppliers with the right people, processes and technology.
- Work with TBS HR Customers to develop solutions and act as the key escalation point of contact for the People Resource TBS People Solutions GEM.
- Champion continuous improvement in the TBS People Solutions GEM Team, with a focus on excellence in process, knowledge and systems, standardization and harmonization with the Global People Solutions Strategy and ways of working.
- Leverage data, metrics and customer feedback to proactively identify opportunities to improve solution delivery globally.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Establish and lead the People Solutions Teams’ for the TBS People Solutions GEM; This will include collaborating with IT to leverage digital tools and providing technology that delivers solutions to employees and suppliers when and where they need it.
- Member of the Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) Leadership Team, actively contributing and promoting the strategy development and delivery for TBS PS.
- Set up the TBS Regional People Solutions teams for GEM.In GEM the coverage will be to provide solutions for 10,000 employees across over 30 countries, in local languages and English, in accordance with GEM legal jurisdictions.
- Define the TBS People Solutions GEM management processes, policies, ways of working and ensure they are aligned with the Regional People Resources Leads globally.
- Single accountability for Employee Life Cycle data management across GEM and operating companies including Absence Management and cross country transfer management
- Support the end to end life cycle of over 10,000 employees, ensuring all data changes meet standards for data quality and SOX compliance.
- Lead the transformation of localized Employee Life Cycle data management to a global operating model across all geographies and operating companies/businesses.
- Responsible for the implementation of a new process model in Workday and interfaces to down-stream solutions such as payroll.
- Accountable for the management vendors relationships and outputs
- Ensure that documentation standards are developed and adhered to globally and that there is a framework governing operating procedures and issue identification, escalation and resolution.
- Work with IT to establish a governance approach to manage Service Now enhancements, updates and changes across tenants of the system eg. new system releases, Chatbots.
- Continuously improve TBS People Solutions GEM processes with a focus on employee satisfaction and operational efficiency. Use data and employee feedback as a key input for identifying and prioritizing opportunities.
- Own the standard and approach for Transition and Knowledge Management for People Solutions GEM
- Lead the TBS Regional People Solutions GEM team consistently with the delivery strategy of people solutions functions globally.
- Lead, motivate and develop team members to meet the next generation TBS capabilities required of them.
- Develop and engage the team with an Enterprise mindset to deliver innovative, simple and efficient solutions for customers.
- Work with IT to establish a Governance approach for Service Now enhancements, changes and updates to new tenants, e.g. new system releases, chatbots, virtual agents and local systems.
- Develop contingency plans to ensure continuity of service within the region
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Experience working in a customer centric environment, building, motivating and developing high performing People Solutions teams
- Excellent communication, listening and influencing skills; ability to listen, anticipate customer needs, with a solutions mindset
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management
- Think globally as a TBS People Solutions Leader and execute locally (GEM region)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience in a multinational company environment
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Proven track record in a Senior People Resources role with strategic and operational experience
- and HR process expertise
- Experience leading teams within a global customer services or shared services environment
- Experienced in Shared Service technologies ideally Workday and Service Now and any local GEM technologies
- Global Leadership experience
- Strong strategic thinking and decision making
- Ability to form strong working relationships across a matrix environment with ability to influence executive level leadership
- Superior communication and influencing skills to instill confidence in the customer
- Ability to explain complex processes and solutions simply
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to deliver innovative solutions to business problems anddrive the TBS culture and mindset
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Technically strong with proven ability to make sound decisions and influence stakeholders
- Strong business acumen with ability to understand the business implications of decisions. Ability to clearly identify risks related to solution delivery, and provide mitigations.
- Well developed problem solving skills and solutions orientation.
- Good understanding of how to facilitate decision making within Takeda’s Business Solutions Hub Operating Model.Makes timely decisions on a global basis for the People Solutions GEM in consultation with the VP of People Solutions and peers in Employee Lifecycle Management, People Resources Hub, COEI Solutions, Payroll and Business Partnering teams and translates strategy into action.
- An ability to determine when problems require escalation and the most appropriate route to resolution.
- Ensures impact is quantified, tracked and realized,
- Establishes credibility and earns respect with a diverse set of stakeholders within a complex region including senior executives, functional representatives and external partners. Able to facilitate alignment without compromising principles,
- A partner to the Regional and Country Finance Leads, Country Managers, TBS Leadership Team and other Takeda Corporate Functions,
- Engage with the business to understand current and anticipate future requirements.
- Ensures sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Solutions minded thinker prepared to challenge existing practices and explore new ideas that are aligned to business priorities, to drive greater value and growth for the business
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement activities while ensuring business continuity and minimal business disruptions
- Applies digital environment knowledge to create better solutions and insights
- Engage with employees from all functions across a breadth of subject process areas, TBS and business work stream leads
- Working within international / global remit and within and across other cultures
- Operating in a complex, R&D centric heavily regulated environment
- BS or BA degree
- Min 10 years of experience in building and motivating HR related Solutions Management and Delivery teams
- Experienced leader, working with an international business network in previous roles
- High degree of integrity, confidence and self-awareness
- Customer centric and solutions orientated aptitude with demonstrable experience in providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with evident relationship building with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven success in a highly matrixed, fast paced and challenging business environment.
- TBS problem-solving and entrepreneurial mind-set - driven to create and innovate
- Fluency in English
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.