Local IT Lead (f/m/d)応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012394 掲載日 09/12/2019 Location:Singen (Hohentwiel), Germany
- Manages the local relationship between Business Leadership and IT as well as the local IT project portfolio (demand management)
- Implements the Global IT strategy aligned with the regional business requirements, needed agility and in accordance to Global IS/IT procedures & standards
- Manages local IT Budget in an effective and efficient way, to ensure operational continuity and IT objectives are met
- Leads investigations and analyzes of Business operational needs, problems and opportunities, by providing recommendations of improvements within the IS/IT Business Partner community
- Leads productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the assigned location, IT service delivery and demand management
- Manages the delivery of moderate complexity changes and IT Projects
- Ensures the alignment between Global IS/IT and Business Strategy regarding operational plans and projects impacting the Site
- Provides analytical input to direct the organizational structure within cost center and/or department
- Provides input to (Regional/Area) IT budget and manages local expenses
- Interprets the business solution landscape to cost and future impact.
- Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships with IT leaders across the global IS/IT organization
- Leads a group of employees, vendors, consultants and/or contractors to deliver solutions associated within their area of responsibility
- Provide career path planning / coaching to team members
- Communicates issues and successes up and down the group
- Master Degree, Bachelor Degree with experience or equivalent
- 6 years or more of relevant experience
- German language skills (Native Level) and English language skills (Business Level)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with validated systems
- Business relationship management skills; ability to connect and engage with local management and stakeholders on areas of expertise.
- Ability to set priorities, align stakeholder expectations, to develop and execute an associated action plan
- Able to manage a site IT Team
Why is a common day in Takeda and the area of Singen a highlight?
The atmosphere in Singen is really special: Start your daily work in a friendly, diverse and open-minded environment. You can spend your lunch break together with your colleagues in our own canteen or outside surrounding the green nature of our plant. After work you can use our company health program to do sports or enjoy the sunny days at the Lake of Constance. Fresh air and stunning countryside near the cool, clean water of Lake Constance will refresh your batteries for another day full of interesting challenges.
An attractive Compensation/Benefits package and unique development opportunities in a global expanding talent network makes Takeda a Top Employer.
Human Resources Germany
Robert-Bosch-Straße 8, 78224 Singen
Tel.: +49 7531-84 2108