IT Project Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0058148 掲載日 01/26/2022 Location:Social Circle, Georgia
About the role:
As the IT Project Manager, you will manage the time, effort, deliverables, and communications associated with high quality delivery of project objectives and outcomes. Your efforts will ensure the timely and complete delivery of project results associated with local IT and global IT projects, focusing on the management of local site IT resources' time along with third-party vendor deliverables. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for reporting project status to team stakeholders, Local IT Management, Global IT project teams and management, along with the local Site Leadership Team. The IT Project Manager will also identify project risks, manage escalations of issues, and ensure the project team has the time and resources they need to complete the required project work. The local IT resources and third-party partners will rely on the IT Project Manager for daily, weekly, and long-term task planning to organize their workloads.
How you will contribute:
- Provide project management efforts related to communication, delivery, and risk management.
- Learn the business requirements and operations to identify how IT project resources fit into the function of the site and how the project can best serve the site requirements.
- Provide insights and consulting to internal clients regarding project efforts, deliverables, and expectations.
- Represent and advocate for the local site to global departments regarding resource needs, project timing, and escalations.
- Participate in IT and non-IT projects.
- Manage medium/large size projects, demonstrate solid technical project management knowledge, require limited direction, handle complex problems, have knowledge of the policies, standards and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes and to maximize your impact on the delivery of projects.
- Work with customers to understand their business, provide updates on progress and to anticipate needed IT solutions based on business and technical knowledge. Manage (educate and influence) the business process owner.
- Review team, group and service deliverables to ensure quality (design walk-through, test results) and adherence to the processes, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the budget process and monitor the budget especially in regards to third-party vendors. Assist the business with IT capital and operating expense investment requirements.
- Participate in the research, analysis, selection, implementation and validation of new technologies and services.
- Create training and support plans for users on new technologies, applications or business systems.
- Established project management experience to create the best possible outcomes for team members and internal customers.
- Experience with GMP systems and IT systems change management process.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related technical field with 6+ years of related experience
- Experience coaching
- Experience delivering projects
- PMP certification or similar experience
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.