R0038997 Manufacturing Technician I-Albumin Days or Nights応募後で応募 求人ID R0039000 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Social Circle, Georgia
The role is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. He/She is expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. He/She initiates new documents for procedures which are simple in nature and may also make minor revisions to existing documents. The incumbent can troubleshoot simple existing procedures. He/She may demonstrate procedures as a part of a training session and may schedule department or process activities which could involve coworkers.
Job Function and Description
- • Prepare media and buffer solutions.
- • Operate Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Steam-in-Place systems.
- • Assemble and operate filtration systems.
- • Operate general production equipment (such as pH and conductivity meters, autoclave, portable mixers, etc.).
- • Monitor and record critical process parameters.
- • Complete all relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP guidelines.
- • Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of production equipment to maintain in GMP fashion.
- • Perform sampling using aseptic techniques.
- • Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
- • Receive and distribute supplies into production areas as necessary.
- • Train and mentor other team members.
- • Revise and review pertinent documentation as appropriate.
- • Assist in troubleshooting process problems and responding to alarms.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Typically requires high school diploma or GED plus 1+ years of related experience or associates’ degree or higher with no prior experience required.
This job posting excludes CO applicants