Key Account Manager Vaccine (East Indonesia)応募後で応募 求人ID R0046456 掲載日 08/30/2021 Location:Surabaya, Indonesia
Key Account Manager - Vaccine
Report to : Head of Market Access & Public Affairs
Location Based: Surabaya
To work with top and/or most important customers specifically in hospital / clinic group chain and nurture those key relationships over time. It becomes a strategic partner and advisor to the customer, discovering new opportunities to work together for long-term mutual benefit which lead to gain the highest percentage of company income.
Activities and Responsibilities
• Increase awareness, uptake and acceptance of Takeda Dengue Vaccine by developing accounts strategic plan through deeply understand Vaccine accounts’ needs, objectives, and strategy on hospitals, hospital chain and vaccine clinics.
• Lead and Collaborate with Chain Hospital/ Clinic Management team to have mutual value creation to ensure access for Takeda Dengue Vaccine in key strategic vaccine accounts.
• Develop and execute strategic and tactical plan on Key Vaccine Accounts in collaboration with Sales Team, including and not limited to:
o Chain Hospital/ Clinics Corporate activities partnership,
o Hospital/ Clinic Vaccine Patient Access Program,
o Develop Hospital/ Clinic Dengue Awareness Partnership Program,
o Vaccine Formulary Listing and other activities to increase awareness, acceptance and uptake of TDV in vaccine accounts
• Provide feedback to sales team on Key hospitals / Clinics policies, guidance and related immunization practices in order to support sales team in conducting approach to target customers.
• Obtain support from hospitals on JKN and Provincial Health Services for JKN & Reimbursement (Collaborate with Public Access Lead)
• Collect potential data, information and policy and other actions properly for Handling standardization process in every Assigned Account. Including administrative and achievement follow up post-process of standardization.
• Identify new sales opportunities and gives input creative solutions to maximize opportunity within existing Assigned Accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship. Manage and solve conflicts with Assigned Accounts.
• Provide weekly and monthly update report to Head of Vaccine Business Unit and Direct Manager as required on activities and latest status of Institution Business (Group hospital chain / Clinic Chain) - current listing, and action plan for new listing, relisting and others planned.
• Min. Bachelor degree from related major.
• Minimum 2 years Vaccine business experience is preferable
• Minimum 3 years experiences as KAM or Market Access Manager, in Pharmaceutical industry is preferable
• Has strong negotiation skill & result driven oriented
• Has strong entrepreneurship and analytical thought to build business relationship within assigned accounts target
• Has good communication skill who able to build relationship with stakeholder / key decision maker in hospital, private and government institution, tender, etc
• English communication is preferable
Required behavioral competencies:
a. Engage others by fostering trust
b. Collaboration through embrace diversity
c. Strong drive for result to execute plans
d. Strategic approach shown by actively propose solution
e. As a change leader, actively generate and promote innovative idea
f. Deep self-awareness, to be open and receptive
g. Eager to develop capabilities continually