Brand Manager, IBD (Entyvio), Australia応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014891 掲載日 12/02/2019 Location:Sydney, Australia
To support launch of new formulation and maximize potential of the brand through the development and execution of effective tactics in line with the Entyvio brand strategy.
- Achieve / exceed budgeted targets for Entyvio, including sales, market share and patients.
- Control expenditure within the agreed limits in the Entyvio budget or subsequent forecasts by monitoring spend and reconciliation against finance reports.
- Achieve agreed profitability targets for Entyvio.
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager and Finance to deliver sales and OPEX forecasts as required.
Analysis, forecasting and planning
- Work with Business Analysts to analyze and interpret market data and provide insights to grow the brand and monitor performance.
- Assist in executing market research as appropriate to identify product opportunities.
- In partnership with Senior Brand Manager, review effectiveness of promotional activities, calculating ROI where possible.
- Assist in the forecasting of Entyvio sales as required.
- Assist in the monitoring of performance relative to forecast.
- Prepare business cases where applicable for new opportunities for Entyvio.
Strategy development and Implementation
- Assist in the development of Entyvio brand plan.
- Implement marketing strategies as outlined in the brand plan and track effectiveness.
- Maintain appropriate in-field activity level to deliver implementation plans with Key Accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of Long-Range and Lifecycle Management plans that extend the product life cycle and manage patent expiry and LOE environments as appropriate.
- Assist in creating and maintaining customer segmentation and activity model for customers with Business Analysts.
- Develop and implement strategies to move customers along the adoption ladder.
- Maintain direct relationships with individual customers, including KOLs and Key Accounts.
- Assist the Medical Department with Advisory Boards and Congresses, including formulation of the agenda and attendance at meetings.
- Attend National and International Congresses as required to stay abreast of therapeutic area issues and strengthen KOL relationships.
- Coordinate all sponsorship initiatives for Entyvio.
- Maintain relationships with HCP, patient and industry bodies in Gastroenterology.
- Stay abreast of Government, Regulatory and Reimbursement issues.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and wholesalers as appropriate.
Internal stakeholders and leadership
- Assist in training of Sales or Cross-Functional teams in Entyvio strategy.
- Build Sales Team engagement with Marketing and organizational strategy via presentations and workshops at sales meetings.
- Work with Marketing Lead, Gastroenterology to provide strategic direction, leadership and coaching for any hospital specialist representatives (HSRs).
Knowledge and expertise:
Critical functional knowledge
- Proven ability to plan and manage innovative / specialty brands.
- Key facilitator of strategic and operational decisions relating to therapeutic areas and brands.
- Proven ability to develop and communicate therapeutic area strategy based on integrated knowledge of cross-functional teams.
Critical business expertise
- Strong financial knowledge to enable management of a brand.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Experience and knowledge of external customers including patients, prescribers, payers and providers.
Nature of impact
- Direct impact to Brand, Franchise, Oceania Cluster and GEM Region P&L given the importance of the Gastroenterology therapeutic area portfolio management to maximize Entyvio’s value throughout its lifecycle.
- Excellent downwards communication skills to attract, lead and motivate stakeholders and align them with brand strategy and vision
- Excellent upwards communication skills to drive program excellence and engaging cross functional partners
- Familiarity with digital marketing principles to maximize Entyvio tactics and expand reach and extend longevity of marketing campaigns
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological and Medical Sciences, or Medicine or equivalent knowledge experience is desirable.
- Experience with product launches or product launch preparation.
- Experience in marketing of highly specialized products to specialty physicians.
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of Gastroenterology therapeutic area (desirable).
- Experience in development and execution of brand strategy and commercial operation with experience managing multiple brands and therapeutic areas / portfolios.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Ability to deal with decision making processes in complex organizations and generate collaboration and followership.
- Experience with compliance, financial and IT systems.
Critical leadership capabilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a "can do attitude" to manage fast-growing market.
- High level of personal maturity and accountability.
- Committed to talent development and capability building.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Customer and Patient orientation.
- Ability to lead without authority.
- Ability to work in a changing work environment and to lead change.
- Ability to work within an internal and external compliance framework.
- Resilience and Tenacity.