Brand & Customer Manager, HAE/RMD応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009975 掲載日 07/03/2019 Location:Taastrup, Denmark
Does your heart beat for making a difference for Rare Disease patients, cooperating with KOLs and other stakeholders, and contributing to the success of yourself, your colleagues and company?
Then this opportunity might be your opportunity to shine.
We are looking for a visionary marketeer and sales profile to drive the Rare Disease areas of Hereditary Angioedema and the Rare Metabolic Diseases (mainly the Lysosomal Storage Disorder area) portfolios on the Danish market. You will be heading the core teams and get full marketing and sales responsibility for both portfolios.
Main accountabilities will be:
- To develop and implement the Brand and Key Account Plan for the areas
- To enforce strong stakeholder relationships and drive projects that make a difference
- To create commercial materials and campaigns to make Takeda stand out
- To lead the cross functional teams supporting the areas (no line management)
- To analyze competitor insights and act as needed at both national and account level
Further, you will participate in activities with colleagues from other countries and regions in order to contribute to the development of best practice for the entire organization, and be the primary contact person to one of Nordic Centers of Excellence.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
We are looking for an entrepreneurial profile with strong business acumen, and:
- An educational background at min. B.Sc.-level
- Experience with hospital sales, market access and tenders
- A very strong networker- and team-player-mindset
- Marketing experience, including good understanding of application of communication channels
- Excellent scientific communication skills and the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Good project management experience
Interviews will be conducted currently, therefore please submit your application as soon as possible, and always feel welcome to contact me for further information at Lotte@s-sgroup.dk or (+45) 4032 9734
Regarding GDPR, please refer to our web site s-sgroup.dk/gdpr-english/