Executive Assistant & Office Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009588 掲載日 06/18/2019 Location:Taastrup, Denmark
We are looking for a positive, results-driven, accountable, self-managing and balanced Executive Assistant & Office Manager, to support our GM. You will run special projects as needed, with limited supervision.
You are able to work in a fast paced environment with ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing tasks and demands. You will have close collaboration with the Leadership Team, BU Coordinators and other planners across the organization. You will provide administrative and organizational support to the General Manager and broader leadership team as needed. This will also include significant system and process work, including travel arrangements, supporting expense reports, meeting scheduling / support, printing / copy approval support and invoice processing (i.e., SAP management), as needed.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in business or equivalent, Master degree preferred.
- Related experience in a similar position desirable.
- Budget management skills including using SAP and other financial systems.
- Presentation skills at managerial level.
- Experience of supporting senior level management.
- Experience managing external vendors, including procurement, contracting, follow-up. etc.
- Performs administrative duties, which may involve exposure to highly confidential information
- May undertake assigned projects with limited supervision
- Liaises with relevant parties to ensure the current and future office and space needs of the organization are met, and deals with any routine facility management issues, escalating only when
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
- Prepares correspondence, prepares complex spreadsheet reports and multi-media presentations
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Manages the schedules of those supported; schedules meetings and makes travel arrangements for department members, visitors, partners and vendors as necessary
- Accountable for meeting planning and organization; schedules attendees, books conference rooms as needed, arranges catering, prepares presentations, compiles notebooks, materials, handouts, supporting Commercial operations in general.
- Manages purchase orders and processes accounts payable invoices, including via Concur system
- Co-ordinates and attends department meetings, takes and distributes meeting minutes
- Provides telephone support; assumes responsibility for copying and developing and maintaining filing systems
- Supports expense reports for General Manager
- Ordering and provision of stationery and office consumables, liaise with IT helpdesk on hardware requirements and issues (e.g. if a printer or photocopier problem occurs).Keep team informed of any ongoing problems, as they arise
- Present department heads with items for signature and ensure completion in a timely manner
- Provides back-up for and may be required to supervise other BU Coordinators
- Provide guidance for performing clean up events and managing local information (especially paper, file shares, and SharePoint) consistently
- Checks up-to-date contact lists for department members in Workday
- Supports and maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Assists employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management supplier, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook (or equivalent) - and ZINC software (applicable to internal applicants), and ability to learn SAP.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint (or equivalent).
- Experience with purchase orders and accounts management systems/software
- Experience with expense reporting systems/software.
- Requires strong attention to detail in composing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling meeting and arrange travel itineraries.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breach of
- Collaborative with all employees at all levels.
- Directive when required.