District Sales Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0036794 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Taipei, Taiwan
To direct and manage Medical Representatives in GI BU to ensure their territory plan and execution meet company objectives on sales revenue and operating profit. To coach and develop sales team capability and career.
1) Be responsible for the development of sales plans, strategies, objectives, policies, and procedures in the regional territory. (20%)
2) To provide inputs and align with marketing / medical on a brand action plan. To drive effective execution and expense management of sales team to ensure achievement of company sales revenue and operating profit target with ethical behavior and uncompromised compliance mindset. (20%)
3) To work closely with SalesForce Effectiveness to align on the SFE KPIs and drive effective execution to ensure KPIs are met. Develop incentive scheme to ensure sales team is properly and ethically motivated. (10%)
4) To establish individual performance objectives; responsible for performance management process, regular feedback and coaching to ensure performance expectations are met. (25%)
5) To recruit, develop and retain specialists in GI BU. Be responsible for training needs analysis and personal development of direct reports and for the formulation of the training and development plans for sales roles overall. (15%)
6) To attend key regional and industry seminars to establish personal contact and relationships with key physicians, thought leaders and executives from hey accounts and key local medical organizations; to stay abreast of changing trends in the pharmaceutical industry and marketplace (10%)
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE:
- Medical science-related Bachelor Degree is preferred. Master degree is a plus.
- With Pharmacist Certificate is highly preferred.
- At least 8 years of pharmaceutical sales experience and 2 or above years in District Sales Management experience is preferred.
- Good track record of people management experiences
- Background in product / brand management is advantage
Core competencies / Skills
- Demonstrate clear leadership mindset. High commitment
- Result driven. Accountable for the performance and resource management
- Good analytical skill
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Resilience or perseverance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player, open-minded and positive thinking
- Patient centric, passionate, and innovative
Occasional international travel to attend congress or company meetings. 5 – 10% of time.