Manufacturing Technician III応募後で応募 求人ID R0036190 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Thousand Oaks, California
Under the general direction of the Manufacturing Lead and overall direction of the Supervisor, the Manufacturing Technician III is responsible for executing all processes in the production area while strictly adhering to CGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Visual inspection of lyophilized product vials, empty vials for glass defects, washout defects and rubber stoppers for defects.
- Conduct visual inspection of needles and assemble needle packs.
- Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary.
- Initiate or coordinate continuous improvement and departmental projects.
- Conduct documentation review and update/revise SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Rewrite complex procedures or initiate new procedures as applicable.
- Initiate work requests, conduct inventory handling & CGMP inspections/audits
- Diagnosis equipment problems and implement corrective actions.
- Perform complex trouble shooting tasks and assist during the transfer of new technologies into manufacturing.
- Train and mentor junior level technicians.
- Perform safety and CGMP inspections or observations.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Sufficient technical, administrative, leadership competence to organize and lead production activities.
- General technical knowledge to perform complex trouble shooting tasks
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of CGMP and SOPs preferred
- General understanding of manufacturing production processes related to visual product integrity processes; visual inspection of components, finished goods and imprinting; manual and semi-automated packaging and product labeling preferred.
Education and/or experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of related work experience preferred.
The overall physical exertion of this position requires medium to heavy work.
- May require the use of special visual or auditory protective equipment.
- May be required to work at heights above floor level.
- Will not be required to operate foot controls or repetitive foot movement.
- May be required to sit between 1-2 hours.
- May be required to climb (use step stools and ladders) or kneel up to 1 hour.
- Requires repetitive use of both right and left hands and arms up to 3-4 hours.
- May be required to sit over 4 hours; walk between 1- 2 hours; stand between 3-4 hours.
- May be required to bend at the neck between 3-4.
- May be required to bend at the waist for under 1 hour.
- May be required to squat between 1-2 hours.
- May be required to reach above/below the shoulder and twist at the neck/waist up to 1 hour
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs, carry up to 25 lbs (carry distance up to 20 ft); carries & lifts per shift vary between 2 times, up to 100 times.
- Requires repetitive use of both right and left hands and arms for over 4 hours.
- May require simple grasping & fine manipulation for over 4 hours; power grasping for up to 1 hour.
- May require pushing/pulling with hands/arms between 1-2 hours.
- May require office work activities with hands, arms for over 4 hours.
- Must be able to work in controlled or clean room environments requiring special gowning.
- Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in these work environments.
- May be required to manage hazardous wastes in compliance with company procedures & State/Federal/Local hazardous waste regulations. Duties may include identifying, handling, generating, accumulating, storing, labeling and on-site transporting of hazardous wastes.
- May work and have exposure to hot, cold, wet environment/conditions
- May be exposed to dust, gases, chemicals, liquid Nitrogen, and fumes. May require respiratory protection.
- May be required to work in confined areas; may be required to work around moving equipment and machinery
- May be required to drive to travel to other facilities, training sites, and off-site meetings.
- Will not be required to walk on uneven ground.
- May require office work activities between 1-2 hours.
- May require overtime, weekend and holiday work.
- May be required to work or be assigned to a different shift as needed.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
This job posting exclude Colorado applicants