• Japan Regional Meetings & Travel Lead応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012114 掲載日 09/13/2019 Location:Tokyo, Japan
- Cultivate relationships with Board members, TET members, and Business Units and Functions in Japan.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Meetings & Travel in Japan.
- Build regional capabilities for meetings & travel, and ensure global strategies adopted by the meetings and travel COE are in-line with local needs.
- Deliver world class, cost effective regional meetings and travel services in Japan that consistently meet the expectations of the global organizations and the local operating companies (LOC’s)
- Establish deep partnerships with both global/local business and Global Meetings & Travel CoE
- Oversee day to day travel operations, including regional fleet operations where applicable.
- Collaborate with procurement team on supplier selection, management and implementation in alignment with the global supplier strategy as defined by the Meetings and Travel COE.
- Serve as the external subject matter expert as it relates to regional service providers and operating environments i.e. travel, meeting & event service providers.
- Oversee regional customer service and engagement including communications, social media, traveler engagement.
- Monitor the travel customer service email inbox and meetings & events customer service email inbox.
- In partnership with Meetings & Travel CoE, develop regional traveler education content and information to communicate throughout organization.
- Oversee regional traveler advocacy program and operations.
- Support Global Meetings & Events Team with execution of global/local meetings and events.
- Contribute to the global vision for processes, systems, and tools for meetings & travel. Leverage digital, automation, and contemporary technology approved by the Meetings and Travel COE within the region.
- In partnership with Meetings & Travel CoE, organize, prepare, and participate in training seminars.
- Serve as key contact in region for travel security and duty of care.
- Monitor and assess preferred hotels, airline contacts, and ground transportation contracts in region to insure contract adherence.
- Ability to lead projects related to online booking tools (OBT’s) and possess the ability to work with TMC’s to make changes to the OBT’s as needed