Medical Director, Therapeutic Area Rare Disease応募 後で応募 求人ID R0007885 掲載日 06/14/2019 Location:Tokyo, Japan
Do you want to make a positive contribution to patient health? Do you want to influence healthcare in Japan while working alongside great colleagues?
As the #1 pharmaceutical company in Japan, Takeda has a strong reputation for being a top employer and bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to patients.
We are looking for a Medical Directorwho will thrive inside the dynamic, supportive environment of our Japan Pharma Business Unit (JPBU).
Brighter future for patients. Brighter future for you.
As Takeda continues to steadily grow, our trusted reputation is growing and our company is evolving.
We are building a business model driven by putting people first, innovative products and pipeline, and digital technologies.
This offers employees an even greater ability to influence the healthcare system and do the right thing for patients throughout Japan.
It also creates opportunities and an exciting future for professionals with a drive to succeed.
As a Medical Director, a typical day will include:
- Develop medical strategy based on environmental needs and medical voice of customers
- Contribute to scientific/medical evidence generation including medical materials based on the medical strategy in each TA
- Interact and communicate with internal/external stakeholders in order to advance scientific and medical understanding of Takeda products (e.g., appropriate development, usage, management of disease, patient care, etc.)
- Develop and execute Japan Medical Affairs Plan (JMAP) and medical sections for strategic launch plans
- Plan and implement scientific training for JMA periodically (on-boarding/continuous training, MSL assessment test)
- Develop evidence generation portion for Medical Strategy and Japan Medical Affairs Plan (JMAP), e.g., Medical Affairs Company Sponsored Study (MACS), Post Marketing SurveilIance (PMS), Health Economics and Outcome Research (HEOR), and Investigator Initiated Sponsored Research (IISR)
- Analyze environment of Therapeutic Area (TA), i.e. healthcare system, competitor, regulatory in/out Japan, clinical development plan, life cycle management and incorporate those on the strategies and plans
- Accountable for review concept and protocol for MACS, PMS, HEOR and IISR
- Accountable for review and approve TA specific promotional and non-promotional materials
- Provide medical insight on draft Package Insert (PI)
- Co-chair Product Strategy Team (PST), and chair Medical Matrix Team (MMT) in order to ensure alignment with commercial counterparts based on brand strategy in each product/project
- Engage KOLs based on TA Medical Strategy and JMAP
- Plan and support execution of Advisory Board Meeting (ABM), and act as back-up presenter in the absence of Field Medical Director (FMD)
- Provide input on JMA publication plans on MACS, IISR, PMS and HEOR Act as back up to Scientific Advisor (SA) to conduct scientific trainings of internal JMA colleagues (On-boarding/Continuous trainings) and MSL assessment test (Disease Test, Oral Assessment)
- Expertise in relevant disease area
- More than three years of pharma industry experience (Medical, research, clinical science and/or etc.)
- Clinical and scientific understanding of clinical studies, evidence generation and data evaluation etc.
- Awareness of the healthcare environment in Japan and needs of external customers
- Excellent English skills
- Previous Medical Affairs experience
- M.D. license
- Clinical science background in relevant disease/scientific area
- TOEIC score over 800
- Ph.D. degree with research experience (desired)
Allowances: Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Salary Increase: Annually
Bonus Payment: Twice a year
Working Hours: Headquarters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves: Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave.
Flexible Work Styles: Flextime, Telework
Click here to find out Takeda’s Diversity & Inclusion
Empowering Our People to Shine
Investing in our people is a top priority.
In return for your work and commitment, we offer competitive benefits, career development programs, global and internal career mobility, and a flexible work environment where every employee can reach their full potential.
“Work is very important in my life. Takeda’s flextime and teleworking fits my lifestyle and allows me to adjust hours or even work from home. This helps me push forward at work, and be healthy and happy.”
– Miki Y., Director, Tokyo, Japan
Takeda is a global, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company and the #1 pharmaceutical company in Japan.
We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance.
We are united by over 230 years of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.