Regional Service Delivery Partner JAPAN応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011421 掲載日 09/12/2019 Location:Tokyo, Japan
- Serves as the Business Partner face-off for all Infrastructure and Operations (CTUX) related Services and Projects.
- Partners closely with the assigned Business Partner(s) to collaborate on services and support; develops understanding of the business objectives and technical support requirements; supports development and delivery of required CTUX support and services; and serves as the single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for all CTUX services required.
- Responsible for ensuring CTUX IT Operations within the assigned region/business.
- Devlops, tracks, and measures key performance indicators and customer satisfcation metrics. Works to ensure CTUX service and process changes are thoroughly vetted and understood by the Business Partner (BP) and that the BP is appropriately cascading information with their business functions. Conversely, ensures all CTUX requirements coming from the BP/Business function are cascaded back to the appropriate CTUX function(s).
- Support Business IT Operations by overseeing all aspects of CTUX’ service delivery, platforms and support, including
- Reports; dashboards; service request management
- Supporting Voice of the Customer and continuous improvement with process and problem management.
- Implementation and enforcement of CTUX technology and process standards.
- facilitating Service Reviews with all internal and external Contributors
- End-to-end ownership of issues and escalations with the associated Business function.
- Oversee and/or manage Projects with CTUX components, including monitoring process; taking feedback; and ensuring end-user satisfaction with delivery.
- Budget Management for local/regional CostCenter(s), including Budget Planning and Tracking
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Serve as Single Point of Contact for all CTUX related Services and support within the assigned function/region/country.
- Participate in Commercial IT’s leadership team meetings
- Provide regular updates on planned Initiatives and reports on IT Operations and projects.
- End-to-end CTUX issue/escalation ownership
- Where requested by the Commercial IT Business Partner: participate together with Representatives from Commercial IT in Business Meetings (i.e. cycle meetings, etc.)
- Works hand-in-hand with Commercial IT on ensuring CTUX business demand is met using standardized, fit-for-purpose Technology and Procedures