Digital Health Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0100131 掲載日 06/28/2023 Location:Toronto, Canada
- Drives Canadian digital health agenda and implementation of 3D (Digital health, Data & Intelligence, Diagnostics) solutions with focus on improved patient outcomes and experience.
- Partners with local stakeholders and EUCAN to identify and prioritize key digital leverage points in patient journey and potential digital solutions / partnerships
- Leads development and implementation of local, near-term, high impact solutions, facilitating cross-functional alignment and resource allocation
- Supports acceleration of digital health capabilities
- Partners with local stakeholders to identify and prioritize key digital leverage points in patient journey and potential digital solutions
- Leads business case design, development, implementation and performance management of local digital offerings driving value of patient experience and/or outcomes with measurable short-mid term impact.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders, including patients, healthcare providers, and industry partners
- Supports acceleration of digital health capabilities, closely aligning with business partners and EUCAN
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulations and guidelines
- Stays up-to-date with the latest digital health trends and technologies and provides thought leadership to the organization
- Strengthens Takeda's position in healthcare ecosystem as leader in digital health innovation
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Leverages healthcare and technology expertise to define local Value Based Parternship & Digital Health priorities in close coordination with business partners and EUCAN
- Tests, co-creates and executes scalable 3D lighthouse initiatives around digital health solutions jointly with EUCAN DD&T, driving platform integration in support of scaling.
- Drives acceleration of scalable digital health capabilities, aligned with EUCAN priorities
- Works closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify key areas of need and evolve Takeda’s digital health vision and strategy
- Establishes and manages roadmap and drives achievement of key milestones
- Communicates effectively to energize and engage internal and external stakeholders in support of transformation
- Acts as thought leader to local and regional teams, accelerating capability building.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- As Digital Health product owner, in charge of cross-functional coordination, business case development and implementation of Digital Health initiatives
- Influences and facilitates effective decision making together with business partners in commercial and medical in terms of prioritization and resource allocation to digital health initiatives.
- Effectively addresses and removes barriers to implementation.
- Responsible for local delivery and sustainability of digital health solutions and platforms in alignment with EUCAN framework
- Works closely with internal and external partners to identify digital leverage points in patient and customer journey and link to digital health solutions in line with EUCAN flagship technology and platform priorities.
- Engages with DD&T leadership team, Canadian leadership team and wider organization to ensure awareness, buy-in and engagement around digital health priorities.
- Acts as single point of contact for EUCAN digital health steer committee and supports the EUCAN digital health community with best practice sharing
- Strengthens Takeda's positioning in local healthcare ecosystem to be the leader in VBP and digital health innovation
- Deep, up-to-date understanding of innovation in healthcare technology as it relates to needs of stakeholders in Canadian healthcare system
- Track record identifying, developing and implementing innovative solutions with demonstrated impact on patient outcomes and experience.
- Passion for learning, experimentation and growth
- Strong ethics and dedication to responsible use of technology with proven ability to build trust
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Min. bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., healthcare, business, technology)
- 8+ years of experience in digital health, healthcare technology, or related field
- Deep understanding of Canadian healthcare environment, future trends
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and innovative mindset combined with resourcefulness, persistence and ability to affect change in large organizations with complex set of stakeholders
- Dedicated team player with experience working effectively in cross-functional teams and with external partners
- Exceptional communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Awareness of advanced technology, and ability to translate to a non-technical audience
- Proven track record of developing and implementing digital health solutions
- Strong ability to prioritize, plan and execute
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong integrity and knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines
- Existing network in healthcare and demonstrated excellence in building long-lasting partnerships an advantage
- Strong Design Thinking capabilities an advantage