IT Business Partner Manufacturing Vienna (f/m/x)応募後で応募 求人ID R0038493 掲載日 07/28/2021 Location:Vienna, Austria
We are looking for an IT Business Partner who will inspire new ideas, co-create solutions and drive business outcomes with data, digital and information technologies in close partnership with Manufacturing Units at the Vienna site. This role will be key in enabling the Vienna site to be leading in technology and innovation as part of the Plasma Manufacturing network in Takeda. As IT Business Partner, you will leverage the global IT collaboration network, platforms, and products to advance the site. You will be a member of Manufacturing Unit Leadership Teams representing the IT function and report into the local Site IT team. The role will manage all activities of internal/external project resources, including project budget commitments and forecast.
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Shape and lead digital innovation at manufacturing unit or site level, while maintaining global alignment, through existing and emerging technologies
- Engage in strategic initiatives, planning process and making technology recommendations to increase operational value
- Act as an advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at the manufacturing unit level and guide and co-create new capabilities with the business that are directly relevant to the manufacturing unit and the overall Vienna site improvement strategy (Site Master Plan).
- Create and manage projects related budgets
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
- 10+ years of systems experience incl. 5+ years of leadership in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with software application implementations and knowledge with network infrastructure including technology stacks within a plant environment is mandatory
- Ability to communicate to senior level executives and ensure their engagement
- Ability to participate in the strategy and objective alignments with the operational leadership
- Collaborative work skills to partner with global portfolios and implement new initiatives
- Knowledge of Lean operational techniques preferred
- Practice on Agile scrum delivery, experience coaching team members advantageous
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately! The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €4 527,78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.