Key Account Representative応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011931 掲載日 09/11/2019 Location:Warsaw, Poland
As a Key Account Representative working in our Hospital BU you will be empowered to promote product to designated patient and customers in order to achieve plan objectives in an assigned territory with the goal of implementing marketing strategies to achieve sales goals.
Develop and provide a regional business plan for the brand to promote local access, increase sales and profits and achieve a greater market share according to the brand and organizational objectives.
• Achieve business objectives and goals through effective management of your territory,
• Manage all resources efficiently.
• Improve the effectiveness of the sales network with the analysis of sales performance data, identifying areas for improvement and executing superior implementation plans.
Ensure that the opinions of customers are channeled, in a regular manner, to the brand's team to have appropriate, innovative and timely materials that support the needs of the patients and the sales network.
• Identify business opportunities for the brand through effective planning and development of solid business proposals from the financial point of view.
• Analyze changes in customer and patient needs and market trends, understand how they affect the company now and in the future. Respond proactively to ensure good long-term business performance.
• Monitor compliance with external and internal policies and procedures.
• Promotes, encourages and demonstrates commitment to the Takeda-ísmo philosophy and the values of the Company – Patient, Trust, Reputation, Buissness.
• Communicates to the department of pharmacovigilance any adverse reaction of which it has knowledge, at the moment in which it has knowledge of the same one, following the internal procedure of the company
• Ensures the development and implementation of the annual quality plan within its scope of responsibility
• Acts according to the indications of Corporate, Compliance, Code of Ethics and legal standards.
At least 3 years of experience as Medical Representative / or KA , having delivered strong results
What you should bring
Good knowledge about the pharmaceutical market
Successful pharmaceutical sales experience
Demonstrated analytical ability in business or scientific area
Proven ability to think and work cross-functionally
Strong analytical capabilities, well organized and resourceful
Strong business acumen
Self-motivated and patient oriented, capable of multi-tasking and delivering results in a timely manner
Communication skills in English
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)