Automation Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0055272 掲載日 03/10/2022 Location:Wicklow, Ireland
About the role:
Automation Engineer is an SME in Facility Operational Technology, Machine Automation, Digitalization and Manufacturing Systems. Responsible for supporting Site Automation & Digitalization projects, developing and implementing the Global Automation strategies that will standardize automation group processes and infrastructure.
How you will contribute:
- Own and develop Automation solutions that are consistent with specific needs of the manufacturing environment.
- Lead Site Automation teams to develop long term automation strategy for sites in key areas of building & process, SCADA, PCS, data historian, recipe manager, Industry 4.0 and MES.
- Drive the Automation roll-out process at the Site level ensuring cost, schedule and technical solution are achieved.
- Develop & nurture core competencies of the automation personnel at the site to ensure technical capabilities are built and the knowledge and experience are maintained.
- Lead and drive Site working groups to ensure clear action plans with delivery milestones for Automation strategies.
- Support harmonization across the network to ensure consistent core solutions are being implemented.
- Be aware of technology trends and benchmarks in the industry. Benchmark against peers so that Takeda is inline with industry.
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Must be able to display in-depth knowledge and expertise in Automation solutions including Siemens PCS7, PLC, SCADA, i-Fix, Wonderware, Inmation and OSI Pi.
- Displays strong problem solving capabilities.
- Can display analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Has a deep and broad understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing process, regulatory environment, trends in automation innovation, and financial acumen.
- An enterprise leader balancing and aligning goals and priorities to meet company objectives.
- Ability to influence within the organization to drive decisions, alignment, and conflict resolution for complex cross-functional issues
- Being a mentor developing future leaders.
- Displays and drives Takeda culture of Takeda-ism, safety, and quality into the organization.
- Is able to easily engage with both internal and external stakeholders to drive performance and rollout Automation solutions.
- Works with Global Automation to align and implement Automation best practices.
- Is capable of identifying new trends in the industry like cloud computing.
- Provides inputs for defining the innovation roadmap in GMS Automation strategies
- Manages with a matrix of reporting lines and across functional areas P
- Provides leadership to drive highly complex Automation.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Degree in engineering (M. Sc. / B. Sc.) or equivalent (mechanical / process / chemical or equivalent
- Experience: More than 8 year’s experience in GMP manufacturing relevant to the specialist area of expertise.
- Minimum of 4 years leadership experiences
- Broad knowledge of Automation solutions and best practice in field of expertise.
- High communication skills, analytical mind-set, ability to work under pressure.
- GxP/QA knowledge.
- Innovative thinking.
- Building relationships and teamwork.
- Used to working in a complex global / matrix organization.
- Can establish and coordinate service contracts with external service providers.
Additional desired Skills:
- Experience with data analysis.
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry not limited to technical aspects only.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Full Healthcare Cover - includes dependents
- Pension Scheme
- Attractive Bonus
- Subsidised canteen
- Parking facilities with electric car charging points
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Educational Assistance
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
Work in a cold, wet environment.
Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.