Commercial Head GI応募 後で応募 求人ID R0008906 掲載日 05/14/2019 Location:Zagreb, Croatia; Ljubljana, Slovenia
COMMERCIAL HEAD, GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASES
Croatia & Slovenia
Responsible for setting the vision, defining the Business Unit (BU) strategy, ensuring execution of brand and key account plans to achieve the therapeutic area’s goals
Lead the Gastrointestinal (GI) team members and other cross-functional teams to deliver a superior patient experience, exceed expectations of key customers and become best-in-class in GI
Ensure responsible sales & marketing strategies are deployed within the assigned market taking into account local patient, payer, and healthcare professional needs; guide the launch of, and administration of targeted patient programs including patient advocacy; develop and deploy successful access, reimbursement and pricing strategies to optimize value for products as recognized by payers, patients, pharmacists and physicians; partner with and guide assigned medical teams and personnel to ensure coordinated medical affairs plan and execution.
Deliver upon performance goals articulated in the annual budget planning process, including revenue and expense achievement. Own P&L responsibility for his/her BU ensuring achievement of key financial targets.
Visibly support, endorse and act on compliance directives, all legal requirements, internal regulations, company strategies as well as Takeda’s corporate philosophy
Supports Country Head to enable achievement of all country objectives related to the GI therapeutic area
- Launch experience in GI or anti-inflammatory (IBD, Rheumatology) markets is preferred but not a pre-requisite. The minimum expectation is that the candidate understands the current and future environment and business model Takeda’s therapeutics in the IBD field.
- A scientific background, whether academic or professional in nature is a plus.
- Optimal candidates will have functioned as a key leader in more than one functional area, demonstrating expertise in at least one, and proficiency in additional functional fields. Fields may include (for example) medical affairs, clinical science, access, pricing, reimbursement, patient advocacy, patient and professional marketing, customer strategy, key account management, government affairs and/or policy-making, pharmaceutical digital strategy and deployment.
- Proven track record of understanding, empathizing with and answering the needs of a broad range of customers (MD, pharmacist, payer, patient, caregiver, etc.). Demonstrated excellence in translating the relevant customer needs into highly impactful strategies, and tactical solutions.
- Inspires and leads the IBD patient value unit (PVU) to deliver innovative solutions and services to become best-in-class in that field.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial attitude that embraces and thrives on executing change and innovation to deliver against customer and patient needs, within the boundaries of compliance, legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Proficient in building, guiding and optimizing a KAM business model in the relevant geographical marketplaces.
- Builds a collaborative network of relationships with people in a variety of functions, roles, and locations and leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish ambitious goals on behalf of patients, doctors, payers and Takeda.
- Creates an open and supportive environment in which learning is encouraged. Fosters a “can-do” team spirit that engages and energizes the broadest possible range of talents.
- Demonstrated excellence in developing talent and coaching individuals within and outside of the team to exceed expectations and grow personally and professionally. Comfortable with providing constructive, frequent and occasionally developmental feedback to a range of teammates in order to establish the highest performing team culture.
- Demonstrated business acumen that enables the incumbent to manage a P&L and deliver on a range of corporate expectations that are financial, legal and developmental in nature.
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Native speaker of Croatian or Slovenian