Associate Director, Supply Management System応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009918 掲載日 07/09/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
The objective of the role is to operate and further enhance Supply Management System (SMS) for Europe and Canada Business Unit. Ensure SMS operates effectively and efficiently, complying with latest legal and operational requirements, delivering optimal supply to patients and ensuring LOCs comply with SMS process. Deliver these objectives in line with Takeda’s PTRB (Patient, Trust, Reputation, Business) priorities.
- Operate SMS system delivering activities foreseen in SMS on ongoing basis.
- Continuously asses and ensure SMS design, implementation and toolset is complying with legal requirements and delivering optimal supply to LOCs.
- Conduct regular reviews with Business, GMS, Legal, IT and Franchises to understand the business drivers, act as a challenger and partner internally to maximize SMS efficiency and alignment with PTRB principles.
- Key contact/entry point for SMS queries, request for system development.
- Act as a cross-functional leader and expert, guide and liaise with Legal, GMS, IT, Finance and other functions.
- Initiate and conduct regular monitoring and assessment reviews of how SMS operates in LOC summarizing status and providing recommendations for improvements and system upgrades.
- Propose the right KPIs/ guidelines and targets for to be integrated in the budget, mid-term and long-term plans.
SKILLS and LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES:
- Strong business partnering and leaderships skills with the ability to challenge performance, drive robust business decisions through sound financial & process analysis, questioning and problem-solving mindset, engage and influences skills on senior leader level.
- Excellent cross functional team management and leadership skills.
- Hands – on Controlling skills with thorough understanding of Financial Planning & Forecasting.
- Strong communication on senior level, people and organizational skills, sponsoring and leading organizational change and best in class mindset
Experience and Education:
- Extensive understanding of Pharmaceutical business practices, business models, and supply chain.
- Sound understanding of framework of laws, regulations and principles governing IP and movement of goods in European Union.
- Sound fundamentals in forecasting, controlling and analysis, in a dynamic and multi-national environment
- Sound expertise in implementing IT solutions to deliver policy and system requirements.
- Minimum experience (6years) in a role of similar complexity
- University Degree in Business/Finance
- English fluency; potentially local language proficiency