Business Process Lead – Supply Chain応募後で応募 求人ID R0019818 掲載日 06/02/2020 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Business Process Lead – Supply Chain in our Zurich office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Global Supply Chain Business Process Leads’ objective is to be the undisputed champion of the digital SC business processes enabling efficient, effective and compliant business operations while simplifying the complex with technology.
- Lead global business process governance for SC business processes (UPI, Supplier collaboration), builds SC system user capabilities, and collaborates with business, GSC and IT to design system related business processes in this area to deploy a proactive, agile, global, end-to-end supply chain process.
- Incumbent will drive implementation of Supplier collaboration tools as well become the SC Lead for improving the serialization process
- Degree in Supply Chain or Operations Management or equivalent experience
- Min 5 years of prior relevant experience with Supply Chain Organization / Supply Chain IT Organization and/or its key functions with solid understanding of end to end serialization and supplier collaboration processes, as well as internal controls.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in serialization or supplier collaboration, preferably with SAP within the pharmaceuticals / biopharmaceuticals industry
- Experienced in interfacing EDI transactions with SAP systems, including knowledge of EDI mapping of the purchase order and advanced shipment notification transaction sets
- Experienced in Change Management activities, including change impact assessments, business readiness assessments and communication.
- Strong and impactful communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across functions
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com