Regional Supply Chain EUCAN, Commercial Business Partner応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011289 掲載日 09/17/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
- Forecast accuracy: Collaborate with Regional S&OP/demand planning colleagues to create and maintain statistical forecast models in the demand planning tools. Perform monthly review of historical sales trend and research demand drivers.
- Local S&OP facilitation & issue resolution: Ensure local S&OP execution including demand & supply review and facilitates issue resolution within region and escalates to regional level if required.
- Regional & Local S&OP consolidation/facilitation and issue resolution: Collaborate with Regional S&OP colleagues and LOC supply chain teams to manage & facilitate regional S&OP process execution including demand & supply consolidation.
- Capacity & Planning activities: Support capacity and planning activities by collecting and challenging annual demand from the countries managed to ensure that Global Supply Chain leadership has a clear view of the resource implications of the emerging portfolio, and has proactive resource solutions agreed and in place to align operations, projects and resource management.
- Supply Allocation: Act as coordinator for the supply allocation process for supply constrained products in the region. Ensure alignment between other Supply Chain, Commercial and cross functional stakeholders.
- Supply Alerts: Coordinate detailed inputs for product supply alert process for the countries assigned in the EUCAN region. Maintain supply alert tracker and coordinate updates from manufacturing, quality and other key stakeholders,
- Supply status reporting: Prepare supply status dashboard reporting for EUCAN region. Communicate as appropriate to supply chain and commercial leadership.
- Tenders & product launches: Coordinate supply status updates for all tenders and new products launches for the EUCAN region. Collaborate with commercial, LOC supply chain teams, supply chain product launch team and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment on timings and resolution of potential supply issues.
- New Launches: Support new product introduction/launches in the markets assigned.
- Route to market supply / In country logistics solutions: Acts as the bridge between Global Distribution & Logistics and EUCAN LOC’s to drive/implement route to market and in-country/last mile distribution solutions.
- Point of Contact: Interface and point of escalation with LOC functions (General Manager, Finance, Supply Chain, Quality, etc.) and EUCAN Franchise teams
- Translation & implementation of GSC strategy in Region/BU: Consult & support the local entities to shape the local SC strategy in-line with global SC strategy
- GSC standard & guidelines implementation & audit: Drive, consult & support local SC entities to implement standard SC processes & procedures in local entities
- GSC optimization: Drive, plan, support & consult local SC organizations to implement SC measurements to improve GSC KPIs
- SC issue resolution: Manage & monitor local SC issues, support & consult local SC organization to define resolutions & escalate issues to EUCAN Supply Chain leadership as required. Act as the point of escalation for country/cluster business teams.
- Trainings. Identify training needs and opportunities in the countries assigned to elevate supply chain standards.
- Degree in business administration and/or Supply Chain management
- Min 5 years of prior relevant experience in Supply Chain operations and planning
- Very strong communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries
- Relentless focus on customer satisfaction and quality.
- Very good leadership, networking and influencing skills
- Very good intercultural skills
- Strong business acumen & financial analytics skill
- Strategic enterprise thinking and strong innovator
- Structured, holistic and clear in problem solving
- Strong ability to assess strengths & weaknesses of staff members & provide suggestions for improvement & opportunities to mentor staff
- Strong ability to analyse a wide variety of supply chain data to make process improvement decisions
- Strong ability to present ideas with clarity, conviction and confidence