Compensation Analyst, Europe & Canada応募後で応募 求人ID R0019537 掲載日 05/11/2020 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
The Total Rewards Analyst provides analytical support to the EUCAN Compensation team, as well as provides support to other global, regional or local Compensation initiatives.
Responsibilities (% of Time)
Job Function and Description
- Reviews market data, develops and proposes salary ranges, merit budgets countries and market prices individual roles, where needed.
- Reviews and updates salary benchmarking methodology, where needed.
- Supports the Annual Year End process for Europe and Canada.
- Supports the wider Compensation Team, for instance with grading of jobs in the EUCAN organization or review of local compensation requirements/challenges.
- Provide analytical compensation support for global programs & special projects
Education and Experience Requirements
- Advanced degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience in compensation, preferably globally or multiple regions
- Experience with benchmark data & tools from major pay benchmark providers
- Experience in the Life Science industry would be preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Total Reward/Compensation programs
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Strong process and analytical skills
- Strong MS Office Excel skills (pivot, formulas, etc)
- Experience in Workday is desired
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive/confidential information
Internal and External Contacts
- Internal Contacts: Compensation HR colleagues, Country HR colleagues
- External contacts: Total rewards consultants, Survey consultants