Digital Platform Expert (Commercial IT)応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014041 掲載日 11/14/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Architect, design and own mature and state-of-the-art eco-system of commercial digital solutions leveraging innovative technology to solve complex and non routine business problems, in close collaboration with IT Business Partners and Business Stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage the development of commercial digital solutions eco-system by external and internal service partners
- Oversee direct and day-to-day operation of the digital solutions, platforms and services, ensuring the components of the commercial digital eco-system work reliable and securely.
- Manage platform capability roadmap and drive new platform capability adoption.
- End-to-end responsibility for all services developed and operationalized with commercial digital technologies, that is inclusive of key core capabilities: Website properties, Content Management, Campaign Execution/Marketing Automation, and Customer (HCP/Patient) Portals.
- Monitor platform services and deployed solution operations, both by internal parties and external partners
- Provide technical and functional support for digital platforms and solutions until platform support operational processes and tools are mature enough for transfer to a steady state run organization.
- Develop mature services and platform operational/ governance processes and is able to provide architectural consulting across all digital marketing projects and operational work in collaboration with other Commercial IT & Digital Platform Leads.
- Responsible for alignment of proposed solutions with both corporate and commercial IT standards as well as aligned with Takeda architectural, security, privacy and quality standards
- Monitor industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities to strengthen existing capabilities and implement new capabilities. Create and drive digital solutions roadmap and Commercial IT eco-system in partnership with Commercial IT & Digital Platform Leads.
- Partner with global and regional stakeholders to understand business strategy and design solutions aligned to the needs of the business
- Lead business case development process by designing and documenting proposed solutions in alignment with business demand.
- Drive proactive platform and solution upgrades as per Takeda business and enterprise architectural needs.
- Establish and institutionalize regular end-to-end KPI reviews for solution adoption, a continuous solution improvement process, and partner with IT Business Partners to understand upcoming demand and develop roadmaps for enabling new services/enhancements globally.
- Manage delivery on strategic digital projects by internal and external service partners
- Responsibility for technical governance of solutions deployed and alignment with digital marketing architecture standards and best practices in Takeda
- Partner with and influence Enterprise Architecture team to stay informed on enterprise wide commercial digital initiatives and ensure digital marketing capabilities are aligned with Takeda standards and roadmaps
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Digital Marketing related fields or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of relevant of experience implementing digital marketing solutions at an enterprise level in a regulated environment.
- Expert level understanding of digital marketing especially Campaign Execution, Marketing Automation and Web Analytics
- Experience with utilizing the Microsoft .NET framework to implement solutions and web development technologies (HTML5, ASP.NET, MVC, JSON, Webs services, XML & SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of the marketing materials promotional review process
- Project management qualification or equivalent experience preferable.
- Professional in-depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within commercial functional area.
- Strong understanding of commercial & marketing processes and underlying data in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong presentation, facilitation, negotiation, collaboration and communication ability.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, follow-up, strategic, critical and innovative thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of working with global teams and experience of working in international, multi-country, multi-cultural environment.
- Experienced software or solution implementation/delivery with demonstrated success working in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science Industry and/or business solutions.
- Master’s Degree
- Familiarity with regulated systems – general level of understanding of computer systems validation.
- Ability to work with Quality Management Systems.
TRAVEL: International Travel of up to 30% may be required from this position.