Divestment Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0020359 掲載日 07/13/2020 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
- Engage with key stakeholders within GMS and its relative functions to ensure the creation of MSA and TSA for divestment deals
- Responsible and/or participant in BD divestment evaluation activities relevant to GMS and provide leadership / coordination / relation management (both for internal functions and external partner) capability as needed.
- Ensure efficiency and professionalism in evaluations of BD divestment deals and follow up activities to be executed as planned.
- Report on BD deals and ensure timely and appropriate reporting on progress and status of on-going evaluation activities including proper closure.
- Lead and Example Takeda’s Leadership Behaviors, values and competencies including Patient-Trust-Reputation-Business with excellence
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Business, Scientific or engineering graduate (BSc, MSc), preferably complemented by supply chain management, design and development
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge (5 to 15 years) preferably with job experience in pharmaceutical operations, supply chain management, Quality, project management and from working in an international environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additionally, Japanese is desired
- Patient and Customer centric with service-orientation
- Good communicator
- Experienced in negotiating and resolving conflicts/problems