ERP Platform & Products Supply Chain Planning Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0066671 掲載日 05/31/2022 Location:Zurich, Switzerland; Dublin, Ireland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our ERP Platform & Products Supply Chain Planning Lead.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Here you will develop and lead the EPM Product Line Supply Chain Planning, including product strategy definition, roadmaking, and definition of its priorities for SAP ECC, SAP IBP, SAP APO.
You will oversee the global EPM Product Line Supply Chain Planning, drive continuously cohesion across the planning systems and drive co-innovation with SAP.
Lead the Product Line Team ensuring integrated design, build and deployment and operations of responsible product line. Ensuring dependencies are understood, managed, and communicated.
Collaborate and engage with the Innovation Capability Centre in Bratislava and leverage the delivery capacity.
Lead the development of a service- and product catalogue and establish a factory model to deliver high quality products to the consumer.
Partner with leaders in the Operating Excellence and Platform area to drive continuous improvements of service processes, user experiences, infrastructure, and application optimization.
- Lead and transform the Supply Chain Planning products in accordance with business and technology priorities.
- Execute necessary requirements to ensure that the EPM environment delivers high-quality user experiences and services on a consistent and supportable global platform.
- Oversee the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization, and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories.
- Centre design and operations around world class user experience for ERP Product Line Supply Chain Planning (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP IBP, SAP Leonardo).
- Provide leadership in identifying and solving complex problem impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Influence others to lead and solve high complex problems with a global impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes
- Have defined and unique authority, oversee, manage, and develop the SME’s by defining clear roles and responsibilities, but also following HR performance management methodology and conducts team and stakeholder evaluations.
- Take ownership for innovation through sustain, product release & strategy, including third party providers.
- Challenge existing best practices, drive and lead the development of business cases - included ROI/KPI frameworks - to support, improve and/or transform business operations, processes, and strategies.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required
- Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
- Ensure policy-compliance and manage software licenses, security certificates, and contracts.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services
- Manage and provide visible leadership to the teams, project, IT portfolios and initiatives; and creates a positive work environment.
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills:
- Working experience of SAP functional, configuration and/or development experience in SAP ECC, SAP APO or SAP IBP with Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience supporting business functions. Specific business knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Planning (Demand Planning, S&OP Processes, Supply Planning and Inventory Optimizing algorithm)
- Strong technical/ application development skills.
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to analyse a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- SAP certification within module and/or technology desired
- Experience in Agile SCRUM
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine