ERP Product Line Specialist Supply Chain Planning応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011592 掲載日 08/29/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, delivery and support of SAP IBP and SAP APO for Supply Planning and Manufacturing Scheduling solutions.
- Leads analysis, defines and establishes design of all related technical aspects or provides technical expertise by proactively identifying changes in business and the technology landscape (SAP IBP, SAP APO, SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Leonardo).
- A solid business understanding of supply planning processes, combined with hands-on SAP configuration experience is necessary. Candidate must understand integration points and dependencies between the SAP planning components and other SAP modules.
- Partner with IT Business Partners across the business and IT, possess strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive SAP planning solutions to harmonization, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Product Management Services.
- Ensures integrated design, build and deployment and operations of responsible product line.
- Understands the business needs and leads thoughtful design discussions around meeting those business needs in a standard manner, fully leveraging SAP planning product capabilities
- Provides best fitting solutions to design demand planning, production planning and scheduling process, based on standard SAP IBP, SAP APO, SAP ECC and S/4 functionality
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability to configure and understand the core supply planning processes, specifically: demand planning, S&OP, supply planning (from MRP / MPS, to production planning and production scheduling)
- Defines technical and functional standards and ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices
- Provides support to management regarding strategy and roadmap planning.
- Oversee the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Lead and solve high complex problems with a global impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience or 2 full implementation cycles in the following areas:
SAP APO PP/DS and SNP
SAP MRP in ECC / APO PP/DS
SAP MRP in ECC / APO
- Experience that spans design to hands-on configuration
- Familiarity of the underlying technical underpinnings of SAP
- Knowledge and understanding of the following end to end business processes: Demand Planning, S&OP, Supply Planning (DRP, MRP, MPS), Production Planning, Production Scheduling
- Experience in complex SAP environments
- Incisive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience of the pharmaceuticals / life science industry is highly preferred
- SAP certification within module and/or technology desired
- Experience in Agile SCRUM
- Travel Requirements – The position will require some international travelling due to the global nature of the position. Required average travelling: 20-40%.