ERP Products Commercial Master Data Management Business Partner応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011501 掲載日 08/26/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland; Łódź, Poland
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Provide leadership to Commercial Master Data Management Deployment Services and impact to deliver functional accountability, expertise and business partnership.
- Manage information Technology accountabilities across MDM Commercial Process Deployment, Data Conversion, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Inventory and team mobilization
- Influence and directly impact and drive forward a best-in-class Commercial MDM strategy aligned with global Master Data Owners and the business vision of managing data as an asset
- Establish and maintain a Commercial MDM Key User network to raise the organizational awareness of Master Data and Data literacy in collaboration with Takeda Business Services organization
- Maintain and build the Commercial MDM domain as main point of contact into the ERP Products MDM team for all deployment program services
- Provide leadership as subject matter expert to Commercial MDM as defined within the ERP Products IT team
- Ensuring and influence the ERP Products group to enable the best possible, and continuously improving, global End User Experience for Commercial MDM
- Manage and deliver governance and processes around MDM Deployment Service capabilities (Data Architecture and Modelling, Data Process Management, M&A activities, Data Literacy and Training), with a view to Service Excellence
- Oversee of the Commercial MDM Key User Community - Stakeholder management and partnership with the Organizational Change Management team to enable business continuity
- Manage and deliver global data conversion activities and projects using standard methodology and covering key deliverables from data model definition, mapping and conversion and issue management and resolution
- Partner with business owners to ensure processes and documentation is in place to support the delivery of Global Reference Data, Data Inventory and SOP’s aligned where applicable to GxP and SOX standards for all new MDM deployment solutions
- Manage the Core Team and Key User Training / Knowledge Transfer sessions to ensure continuous improvement and data literacy mindset is embedded across the key user community. Opportunity to leverage technology solutions and innovate new ways of content delivery available.
- Drive and influence the availability and evolution of Commercial MDM reporting and insights generation linked to business outcomes
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the IT and business organizations with regular interactions
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Graduate degree is desired
- More than 7 years of relevant work experience
- 10+ years of IT and line-management experience, which includes project management experience, people management experience and 5 years as a second line manager in the IT function
- DMAAI / Related MDM certifications / qualifications / memberships as a plus
- Experienced technology expert, relationship builder, change leader and problem-solver; demonstrated learner of current and emerging technologies
- Strong communications and influencing skills; ability to distill complex topics into actionable strategies
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships, including developing and implementing robust and innovative technology strategies and roadmaps; partnering with technology vendors and experts, and networking with industry peers
- Experience leading cross-functional data engineering services and capabilities; SaaS/IaaS experience for created solutions desired
- Experience leveraging new technologies, or novel uses of existing technologies desired
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Ability to analyze a wider variety of data and derive actionable insights
- Training / Coaching experience and/or qualifications related to technology solutions as a plus
- International travel required, anticipate 25-35%