EUCAN Regional Lead (RED) - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019931 掲載日 06/01/2020 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Zurich office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Rare Disease Early Diagnosis
Rare Disease Early Diagnosis - Accelerate rare disease patient early diagnosis through best-in-class enterprise-level advanced analytics and digital tools leveraging key external partnerships.
We will help patients discover what’s wrong with them sooner and bring them out of the unknown and into the right treatment faster. We will bring relief by helping them discover what is wrong with them at the earliest time possible.
Although there have been advances over recent years, awareness and diagnosis of rare and chronic diseases continue to lag. It can still take up to 10 years to get a diagnosis.
We will explore emerging technologies and establish partnerships with great minds within Takeda and across the healthcare industry to reduce that time for diagnosis.
- Define internal process for interaction between LOCs, Regions, and DAB
- Communicate and align DAB strategy with LOC And Regional Initiatives
- Supporting other programs where needed and with a focus on the entire patient journey
- Participate in RED workstream alignment sessions (weekly), bringing LOC and Regional aligned view to DAB)
- Closely partner with LOCs to build Early Dx strategy
- Align country/regional strategy with DAB initiatives
- Obtain Country and regional endorsement of DAB programs
- Project manage country/region led use cases (As needed)
- Lead scaling efforts of programs across LOCs and/or products (assess resource needs, plan phased roll-out across region, facilitate cross-country communication)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 8+ years Pharma experience required (Medical or commercial); Rare Disease Experience preferred
- Experience managing external partnerships and aligning across internal stakeholders
- Previous Global or regional experience is ideal
- Change management or agile certification is useful
- BS or MBA in Business or Science