EUCAN Regional Lead (RED) DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0023003 掲載日 09/16/2020 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Zurich office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Rare Disease Early Diagnosis
Rare Disease Early Diagnosis - Accelerate rare disease patient early diagnosis through best-in-class enterprise-level advanced analytics and digital tools leveraging key external partnerships.
We will help patients discover what’s wrong with them sooner and bring them out of the unknown and into the right treatment faster. We will bring relief by helping them discover what is wrong with them at the earliest time possible.
Although there have been advances over recent years, awareness and diagnosis of rare and chronic diseases continue to lag. It can still take up to 10 years to get a diagnosis.
We will explore emerging technologies and establish partnerships with great minds within Takeda and across the healthcare industry to reduce that time for diagnosis.
- Oversees the Rare Disease Franchise digital/emerging technology pilot portfolio and ensures success across workstreams on all levels.
- Responsible for working with global stakeholders on market trends and partnerships.
- Acts as thought leader while standing up emerging technology pilot and seeing all the way through to completion.
- The EUCAN regional lead will play an important role in the development and implementation of an innovative early diagnosis strategy across EUCAN.
- Reporting through the Rare Disease Franchise, the EUCAN regional lead will closely partner with LOCs and Global teams (DAB) to align on Early Diagnosis Strategy and represent interests of the LOCs and region EUCAN.
- He/she will support the pilot and implementation of identified use cases.
- This role may also support other programs of the DAB, where needed.
- Lead internal and external representation as a thought leader and standing up and mobilizing emerging technology capabilities.
- Successfully partners with cross-functional teams to transform data into market strategy.
- Manage cross-cultural business and senior stakeholder relationships.
- Develop product vision and synchronize it with the unit leadership and product owners of teams responsible for related products.
- Has end-to-end responsibility for defining and prioritizing requirements (stories) in the backlog and also accepts requirements as completed.
- Support the development and execution of the EUCAN regional Early Diagnosis strategy (Diagnostics 2.0)
- Provide guidance to the LOCs on existing early diagnostics projects to improve execution, as well as, identify opportunities to scale-up successful pilots across the EUCAN region
- Represent the EUCAN aligned view in RED workstream sessions (weekly), and keep senior management informed of DAB activities
- Play a key role in driving diagnostics agenda in DAB and identifying pilot opportunities to the EUCAN region from DAB as well as scaling opportunities in the region
- Identify opportunities beyond rare disease in oncology, GI, PDT.
- Will introduce new diagnostic solutions to the region; person should be well versed in emerging diagnostic technologies and solutions and have experience implementing solutions across multiple geographies
- Closely partner with LOCs to implement Early Dx strategy
- Support early diagnosis across additional therapeutic areas and, where possible, additional franchises
- Align country/regional strategy with DAB and global initiatives; Obtain Country and regional endorsement of DAB programs
- Project manage country/region led use cases (As needed)
- Lead scaling efforts of programs across LOCs and/or products (assess resource needs, plan phased roll-out across region, facilitate cross-country communication)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 10+ years Pharma experience required (Medical or commercial); Rare Disease Experience
- diagnostic experience essential (experience in initiating, leading, scaling-up innovative diagnostics projects)
- Experience managing external partnerships and aligning across internal stakeholders
- Previous Global or regional experience is ideal
- Managing complexity with multiple stakeholders in country, regional and global
- Excellence communication and
- Change management or agile certification is useful
- BS or MBA in Business or Science