Front End Design Engineer - API応募後で応募 求人ID R0014032 掲載日 12/06/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Front End Design Engineer (API) in our Zurich office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
In this critical and high-profile subject matter expert position you will work as part the Global CAPEX Project Management team and will be empowered to plan and execute engineering design assignments and projects. You will also lead mid-size technical assessments (supporting larger projects), including global feasibility studies, designs, and cost/schedule estimates. You will also ensure cGMPs, SOPs, Company Procedures, and Good Engineering Practices are appropriately integrated in all activities.
- Under the general direction of the Front End Design Leadership, plans, executes, engineering design assignments and projects.
- Leads mid-size or supports large technical assessments, including global feasibility studies, designs, and cost / schedule estimates.
- Ensures cGMPs, SOPs, Company Procedures, and Good Engineering Practices are appropriately integrated in all activities.
- API / Plasma / BioPharma / Sterile
- Perform standard engineering assignments, specifically in the early project phase (FEED)
- Select sound techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations under direction of supervisor.
- Assess results for application, validity and conformance to specifications.
- Recommend material and process specifications.
- Develop early cost estimates based on internal and external benchmarks as well as historic data
- Lead Process equipment improvement projects. This consists of implementing equipment and process changes. Changes require adherence to Pharmaceutical validation and change control standards.
- Creates detailed and accurate project schedules and budgets.
- Responsible and accountable for project due dates and costs.
- Identifies and resolves issues that may jeopardize project schedules or improve project time.
- Establish, develop and drive Good Engineering Practices and conduct projects according to the prescribed Project Management Methodology.
- Provides supervision to engineers and technicians as needed, and manages contractors on projects.
- Ability to execute Factory Acceptance Tests, Commissioning Plans, and Protocols
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com