Global Category Manager Pricing Market Access & PVPS Business Partner応募後で応募 求人ID R0013635 掲載日 11/11/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a "Global Category Manager Pricing Market Access and Patient Value & Product Strategy Business Partner"!
- Support a world class procurement organization covering marketing, primary and secondary market research, pricing market access, patient experience programs, meeting & events, travel & fleet.
- Leverage Takeda’s global scale to take advantage of global, functional, and/or category synergies, while applying best practices, managing risk, and making sound decisions with agility at a global, regional, and local level.
- Develop strong alignment with business Coe’s Center of Excellence’s as well as regional procurement teams.
- Provide global oversight of procurement and within the marketing agency category. Develop global strategies, execute them and deliver against the mid range plan (mrp), including synergy targets.
- Drive and coordinate the procurement efforts of a virtual, indirect team of resources, managing low to high complexity categories across multiple initiatives within the main subcategories Creative Agencies, Media & Digital.
- Identifies opportunities to leverage sourcing opportunities across all major business units within Takeda. Recommends strategy and leads cross company/country sourcing efforts.
- Serves as lead negotiator on behalf of Takeda for business terms associated with key supplier contracts.
- Maintains an understanding of category trends, multiple markets and changing business models associated with a broad spectrum of goods and services that directly affect the profitability of the corporation. Leads industry analysis, interprets information and translates into actionable strategies.
- Independently manages all sourcing activities and methodology including definition of user requirements, analyzing spend and vendor usage patterns, conducting supply market analyses, development of the category sourcing strategy, vendor evaluation and selection and benefits tracking process for Takeda’s highest complexity/risk spend categories.
- Develops key performance indicators, cost savings targets, and metrics. Evaluates suppliers against those requirements by establishing and maintaining contractual and business relationships with suppliers; monitor contract compliance. Manages supplier performance including supplier scorecards and continuous improvement plans, in collaboration with the relevant Center of Excellence (SP&I).
- Mentors and develops strategic sourcing staff and create a culture that attracts and rewards high quality supply chain professionals.
- Takes responsibility for the end product of work team, which may include difficult/complex decision making for high importance, high value Takeda contracts.
- Proactively initiates, fosters, and manages new and existing positive relationships with many levels, including senior level, internal customers
- Achieve spend, savings cash flow, eInvoicing, and payment targets and KPIs within category and sub-categories.
- Procurement Business Partner "Patient Value and Product Strategy" (PVPS) Business Unit:
o Translate requirements of business requestor to Procurement activities, providing appropriate
challenges to demand or specification where relevant
o Cooperate with Category Management Teams and TBS to ensure the correct balance of
resources are utilized to deliver projects
o Monitor progress of request and provide regular scheduled updates to business requestor
o Gathering requirements for global strategies and plans, and providing support for local implementation
of global and regional initiatives as requested
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- In-depth knowledge of relevant indirect categories such as Pricing, Market Access, Health Econo-mics and Public Affairs
- Successful track record of designing and implementing complex sourcing and procurement strate-gies that acheived desired results within relevant categories (Marketing, Pricing, Market Access, Consultancy)
- A good understanding of pricing models, metrics, licensing models, etc. with the ability to suggest contracting alternatives.
- Extensive experience in the review, negotiation and drafting of global contracts.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
Education, Behavioural Competencies And Skills:
- Ba or Bs required, Masters Degree preferred.
- Procurement Qualification (e.g. Ism, Ipmm Or Mcips) Valued.
- Approx 10 years working in biotech/pharma industry, or other highly regulated industries, with pro-gressive leadership of procurement.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of supply base and sourcing business practices.
- Deep understanding of the Pricing and Market Access categories with track record of successfully achieving business results.
- Experience working in a complex global environment.
- Exceptionally skilled at Business Partnering and Stakeholder Management
- Global Travel Up To 30%.