Global Customs & Trade Compliance Lead - EU, ICMEA, APAC応募後で応募 求人ID R0020235 掲載日 06/22/2020 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Global Customs & Trade Compliance Lead (EU, ICMEA, APAC) in our Zurich office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Create and Manage Import and Export Compliance Process
- Define regional requirements, technical objectives, reporting and priorities for importing and/or exporting production sites and LOCs in line with Takeda global customs and trade compliance (GCTC) standards & regionals laws & regulations.
- Maintain localized policies and procedures for compliance with import and export regulations as well as ensuring broad company awareness of these requirements.
- Proactively identifying CTC gaps by performing risk assessment, defining and maintaining internal controls to ensure that all sites and LOCs are compliant with national customs and trade regulations.
- Stay abreast of new, amended, or proposed regulatory activities to determine business impact, implement necessary program modifications and effectively communicate throughout the regional organization
- Ensures recordkeeping requirements are met according to national CTC laws and regulations
- Develop and implement process to monitor and to maintain as required by national customs bonds, guarantees, permits and licenses.
- Support the supply chain setup of new lanes, product launches or source changes with CTC impact assessment and implementation.
- Act as key super user and SME on GTS SAP solution
- Acts as the technical subject matter expert and/or leverage internal network for legal requirements, investigation and complex technical trouble shooting that can have significant impact on the business.
- Respond to customs requests for information and other customs or other government agency enforcement issues in conjunction with local Legal and head GCTC manager.
- Support sites during the Takeda internal audit process: preparation, support during audit and for setting up and monitoring the completion of CAPA plan.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assess the need any authorizations, rulings and to ensure AEO and other certification and requirements are maintained through periodic validations,
- Maintain 3rd party compliance management( customs broker, freight forwarders, CMOs, etc) ;
- Accurate, up-to-date and complete GCTC Database management (classification, origin, and other relevant regulatory information, including periodical testing
- Develop CTC metrics and reporting.
- Monitor export control program including export sanction, restricted party escalation and resolution process..
- Manage and lead CTC network in defined regions
Duty Reduction and Business Support Opportunities:
- Ensures FTA rules are assessed and applied correctly
- Identify cost savings opportunities and measures to create long term value
Training and Communications:
- Develop and deliver training on GCTC GOP as appropriate
- Engage regional leaders in the customs and trade compliance agenda and foster a culture of integrity
- Communicates internally to the concerned sites, other internal and external stakeholders (such as Health authorities, customs, etc) that are impacted / involved in changes especially when having certification eg AEO and/or special authorizations.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with national customs as well as with all other regulatory authorities to carry out company business
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com