GMA Patient Access Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0022835 掲載日 09/08/2020 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
- Manage operational implementation and ongoing execution of allocated GMA Patient Access programs and initiatives
- Serve as the lead for assigned program(s) interfacing with internal stakeholders in Global, Regional, and Local offices as well as external vendors to ensure efficient and compliant delivery of assigned GMA Patient Access programs, and quickly resolve issues when raised.
- Manage program level internal training, tracking, and reporting supporting patient access initiatives.
- Provide operational management of assigned GMA Patient Access programs (including program implementation, maintenance, and closure) escalating issues as required.
- Monitor assigned program(s) operational performance against established metrics, escalating issues as needed and identifying areas for process improvement
- Support the management of the day-to-day vendor operational relationship to ensure successful program execution and adherence to service level agreements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for assigned programs, including but not limited to Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Quality, Pharmacovigilance, Legal, Supply Chain, and applicable Business Units to launch and manage programs, ensuring program alignment to stakeholder needs.
- When assigned, represent GMA Patient Access programs as a subject matter expert to support other Takeda programs and initiatives, as required.
- Develop product demand plan and budget for assigned program(s), including tracking and periodic review and updates to ensure quality and timely delivery of efficient programs
- Provide regular and ad hoc program reports to internal stakeholders, including updates for the PSMF, PSURs and PBRERs
- Deliver regular and ad hoc program training sessions and materials to educate new and current colleagues on GMA Patient Access programs. Creating materials where required/requested.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required. Healthcare Professional qualifications (pharmacist, nurse, etc. or an advanced degree (MS/MBA/MPH/PhD) in a health sciences related field desirable (PhD/PharmD/MD)
- 4+ years relevant professional experience required in a multi-disciplinary, global environment. R&D experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- 2+ years of relevant project management and leadership experience
- 1+ years of matrix management experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of global research and development and the interface with other organizations, functions and business units
- Experience working with external organizations (including corporations, associations, and academic institutions) relevant to the patient access field.
- Experience working within a complex, global organization and demonstrated ability to work across functions and regions at all levels without minimal direct authority
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives.
- Self-driven and clear track record of results delivery
- Strong ability to multi-task and cope with changing priorities and timelines
- Strong problem-solving skills and resilience
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills