Head of ERP Reporting応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012708 掲載日 10/04/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us!
- Provide leadership over the Takeda ERP Products Reporting team, with key focus on delivering practical reporting solutions and services that exceeds expectations around the end-user-experience
- Be the system owner for the ERP Products (SAP BW) solutiuons and operate as the Subject Matter Expert for all SAP BW/BO related topics
- Lead in ensuring business continuity and operational success with core (SAP) Reporting requirements
- Provide leadership in identifying and problem solving impacting all (SAP) data warehousing, uses broad knowledge on (SAP) reporting and various related technical systems to explore, identify and set the direction for new solution adaptations all at a global level within large complex systems .
- Lead the definition of the the SAP Reporting architecture strategy together with related business / IT partners , influences the existing Takeda ERP Products (SAP) landscape and take responsiblity for the all reporting-related systems
- Contribute with expertise and manage a team to deliver state-of-the-art reporting solutions for the business.
- Lead the ERP Products Reporting Team at Takeda, covering processes from demand management to solution delivery, and including ‘change management’ and ‘educational’ activity to support continuous improvements
- Define and communicate strategy for system architecture for ERP Products (SAP) Reporting tools.
- Define and communicate strategy for data model and data architecture.
- Define and communicate strategy for change management for SAP Analytics (SOPs) to fulfill US SOX requirements
- Operate as SME for SAP BW/BO relevant topics.
- Manage SAP BW and the allocated AM team to ensure systems are operational.
- Support projects to ensure progress according to defined timelines.
- Collaborate with SAP COE organization on BW system relevant topics.
- Manage and deliver projects related to SAP BW systems.
- Manage SAP BO installation and support business on utilization.
- Manage client tools for SAP BW and associated solutions)
- Manage Service Now processes (Service Requests; Change Requests)
- Engage with business partners and external vendors (Service providers) facilitating solutions.
- Manage project activities and budget as per Takeda guidelines
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related or directly relevant field (Information Technology / Data Science)
- Experience with SAP Analytics products (min. 7 years)
- Experience with SAP BW and BO (min. 5 years)
- Experience in setting Data and Analytics strategies and vision
- Project Management experience
- Full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), waterfall and agile software development methodologies
- Experienced technology expert, relationship builder, change leader and problem-solver; demonstrated learner of current and emerging technologies
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships, including developing and implementing robust and innovative technology strategies and roadmaps; partnering with technology vendors and experts, and networking with industry peers
- Experience leveraging new technologies, or novel uses of existing technologies desired
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Training / Coaching experience and/or qualifications related to technology solutions as a plus
- Basic legal requirements for working in the country for this position must be in place
- International travel required, anticipate 20-30%