Head of Manufacturing Systems - Global Manufacturing & Supply応募 後で応募 求人ID R0008881 掲載日 05/10/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as the Head of Manufacturing Systems – for our Global Manufacturing & Supply Division based in our Zurich office.
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the center of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As the Head of Manufacturing Systems working in the Global Manufacturing & Supply Team, you will be empowered to be a core member of the Global Leadership Team. The key objectives of this role are as follows:
Technical and Functional Delivery:
Ability to lead global Manufacturing Systems Function, with full accountability for governance, standards and all aspects of performance (Automation, MES, Serialization, for integration to Manufacturing Equipment & integration of enterprise systems (including SAP) to the manufac-turing level including master data management & Data Historian, Manufacturing Technology, Utility / Energy, Projects, People)
Distinctive Knowledge and Ability:
Unique contribution of thought, experience, background, and skills in automation systems, MES, Serialization, technology, innovation and skills in leveraging digital and other technologies to drive process innovation as a common aligned way of working throughout GMS
Organization Vision and Strategy:
Build a patient-centered lean best in class organization, develop diverse talent and elevate organizational performance. Close collaboration and cooperation with IT and Quality to support the GMS digital path forward.
People and Culture leader:
Be a role model for Takeda-ism, the Leadership Behaviors and the 4 commitments (Patient Trust Reputation Business) in everything that is done.
Problem Solving: Enlists sound judgment and implements analytical, creative approaches to solve complex problems and develops this in others. Demonstrates innovative problem solving and analytical skills that establish a reputation of focus and strategic enterprise thinking.
Strategic Planning: Establishes long-range business plans with anticipated global trends, technical, economic and socio-political conditions. Understands business drivers, customer needs and global dy-namics to create viable strategic plans
Team and Talent Development: Builds, mentors and coaches the manufacturing systems team. Must possess strong leadership, team building and management skills. Acts as a positive, resilient and collab-orative leader with a ‘can do’ approach especially in times of high change.
Business Acumen: Has a high level of business acumen and knowledge of the pharmaceutical indus-try. Has the necessary business knowledge to work with Takeda partner groups (IT, Manufacturing, Fi-nance, Quality, HR), global leadership team colleagues, regions and OpUs .
Communication: Develops and maintains strong relationships at various levels with internal and exter-nal Business Partners including Vendors, Suppliers and other Collaborators. Influences key internal and external stakeholders. Utilizes excellent interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels and achieve outcomes
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Knowledge and experience of Manufacturing and Automation Systems in the Bio-Pharmaceutical manufacturing (in particular Plasma, Biologics, Small Molecules, API, Vaccines and others)
- Adept and acknowledged technical/engineering competency that demonstrates high intellectual horsepower, strategic agility and pace-setting engagement
- Strong focus on delivering results with a service excellence, dependability first mindset
- Ability to influence people, inspire confidence and bolster the organization through informal and formal leadership
- Successful in building relationships and teamwork to collaborative advance vision and Global Engineering
- Key influencer that builds trust and advances the GE reputation to staff, colleagues and re-gion/site/OpU leadership teams
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Demonstrates a firm grasp of industry, scientific and regulatory trends, understands market condi-tions, and develops strategies to continuously evolve Takeda’s manufacturing capabilities
- Systematic approach, detailed when need and with an ability to analyses in a systemic and holistic manner
- Global / enterprise outlook bringing in trends and developments for proper evaluation
- Experienced in working in an intercultural / global teams
- Other members of the Global Engineering Leadership Team
- TET-1 Sr. Leaders
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Master Data
- Business Partners: IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, EHS, Quality, MS, Communications
- Other functional leaders and engineering teams in Regions and OpUs
- External organizations, conferences, and SME relationships to understand industry trends and ex-change best practices
Innovation & Digital Enabling
- Focus on strategic findings and pinpointing potential waste and barriers; actively seeks to find out how these can be eliminated
- Unique contribution of thought, experience, background, and skills in the areas of engineering excellence, leveraging technology to drive process excellence
- Continuous awareness of industry standards towards state of the art, world class trends and digital/automated solutions to ensure system readiness that extends to the future
- Makes decisions related to the operational mechanisms used to execute engineering automation and standardizations that can be pragmatically leveraged in regions and OpUs.
- Set functional and organizational conditions to lead, direct, guide and develop digitally enabling solutions with innovation and creativity at the heart of success factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering related field required
- Advance Degree desired
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in automation, packaging, UPI, MES and/or digital innovations, with progressively larger and more complex scopes of responsibility.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Problem Solving: Enlists sound judgment and implements analytical, creative approaches to solve complex problems and develops this in others. Demonstrates innovative problem solving and analytical skills that establish a reputation of focus and strategic enterprise thinking.
- Team and Talent Development: Builds, mentors and coaches the Engineering team. Must possess strong leadership, team building and management skills. Acts as a positive, resilient and collaborative leader with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Business Acumen: Has a high level of business acumen and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry. Has the necessary business knowledge to work with outside groups, such as HR, Finance and Legal.
- Communication: Develops and maintains strong relationships at various levels with partners. Influences key internal and external stakeholders. Utilizes excellent interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels and achieve outcomes
- Good business understanding and drive to implement a structured, lean PM-process
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical processes and their regulatory requirements
- Ability to challenge projects and / or technical solutions
- Extended GxP and EHS knowledge
- Knowledge of industry standards, guidelines and processes
- Proven knowledge of state-of-the-art and best practice in field of expertise
- Discipline specific project knowledge
- Extended knowledge of business & project management
- Capability to identify engineering capabilities, find and develop engineering talent, drive a continuous enhancement of strong PM professionals ensuring a continuous development of talented leaders into the larger TAKEDA community
- TAKEDA Leadership behaviors (strategic enterprise thinking, inspires and enables people,
focus on few priorities, elevates capabilities of the organization)
- Creative and innovative mind and understand internal customer needs
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Must have English fluency and other language skills advantageous
Empowering Our People to Shine