International Benefits Specialist応募後で応募 求人ID R0056734 掲載日 01/19/2022 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our international Benefits Specialist.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our successful International Benefits Specialist, you will support the Head of International Benefits to enable and develop employee benefits management with advisory support, tools, processes and governance.
Ensuring employee benefits enable the business by market competitiveness, efficiency, risk management and positive user experience.
Working across all employee benefits including health and welfare, risk, retirement, and voluntary benefits across the International Region (all countries except US and APAC).
You will provide information and analysis to support the development of recommendations for tools and processes to improve benefits management. You will coordinate implementation of tools and processes to maintain and improve benefits management in accordance with process and timing requirements.
Monitor country/region regulations, local works council, labour union, and acquired rights requirements to ensure company adherence to local laws.
You will work closely to ensure alignment with Takeda’s Total Rewards and Global Benefits philosophy. Working with the global insurance broker, market survey providers and benefits consultants to evaluate benefits programs, identify external trends and best practices. And working closely with the HR Business Partners to support business in addressing benefits risks/ needs/ issues.
And when required, provide support on benefits projects as identified by Head of International Benefits.
- Serves as benefits liaison for HR Business Partners on benefits programs, objectives and procedures and philosophy
- Supports the development of a standardized benefits market benchmarking review process including sources, data acquisition, comparison, reporting and market survey participation
- Co-ordinates and communicates the regular benefits market benchmarking review process with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with process and timetable requirements
- Supports development to identify a standardized benefits inventory information system
- Co-ordinates and communicates the implementation of the benefits inventory information system with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with process and timetable requirements
- Supports development of a regular standardized monitoring process of country/region regulations, local works council, labour union, and acquired rights requirements governing benefits practices to ensure company compliance
- Co-ordinates and communicates the implementation of the monitoring process with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with process requirements
- Supports the development of enhanced digital tools and processes to enhance employee benefits communication, user experience and feedback with a greater automation of benefits operations/administration with TBS
- Supports the development of standardized benefits analytics and guidance to support country benefits management
- Supports the development of standardized risk and medical insured benefits renewal and process and guidance to enable country benefits management with Global Broker
- Supports internal and external research and analysis to design, develop and/or modify benefits programs. Supports development of recommendations and supporting materials related to benefits programs
- Creates ad-hoc reports needed to make benefits decisions, as necessary
- Participates in special benefits or research projects as requested
- Support due diligence and onboarding and/or transition of benefits through mergers and acquisitions
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of international benefits principles and practices, and government regulations required
- Exceptional skills required: building trust, influential communication, and ability to communicate and present effectively verbally and in writing
- Effective time management and prioritization skills to conduct multiple projects in compressed timelines while maintaining quality. Ability to manage ongoing workload demands of both planned and unplanned projects and requests
- BS/BA, preferably in a business field
- Progressive experience designing and implementing benefits on a global scale benefits, financial analyst or other analytical experience.
- Expert-skill level for Microsoft Office applications and HRIS and benefits related systems.
- Knowledge of international (local country) laws pertaining to benefits
- Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills: Exceptional partner management skills, building rapport and driving adoption
- Excellent change management and communication experience in deploying large scale programs
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine