IT Finance & Controlling Business Partner応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011988 掲載日 09/02/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Manages the Global IT Function of the financial planning and analysis process at Takeda R&D, Digital, Vaccines and Region IT, Commercial US BU Oncology
Manages the Finance Reporting (Monthly, Budgetary and Annual) for Digital Ventures from various Takeda Initiatives.
Develop accurate and timely financial information and advice on ongoing improvements to enable more accurate reporting and forecasting.
Drive creation of shareholder value by supporting and challenging IT business functions in an active, transparent and constructive manner as well as develop a library of tools to enable financially-based decision support. Responsible for development of financial planning and analysis management team as well if required the development of talent pipeline.
This role collaborates closely with counterparts and reports to the Global IT Controller to support the global IT function, ensuring clear visibility into operational and project budgets, forecasts, and actual performance.
This position develops standard reports and performs statistic, cost and variance analysis. This role ensures that the group is compliant with all relevant Takeda policies, and that managers have access to accurate and forward-looking information to support strategic planning and day-to-day management.
- Responsible for financial reporting controlling IT activities for responsible areas including the budgetary, financial reporting oversight.
- Delivers high quality financial budget planning and analysis and decision support to Global IT Controller.
- Responsible within respective area of Global OPEX Initiative and serve as a change agent and tactfully present “unpopular” ideas and messages when necessary
- Promotes, organize, and improves financial documentation including preparation of financial presentations for reporting.
- Responsible within respective area of responsibility and supports Global IT Controller for evaluating the finance system of internal control, identifying gaps or efficiency opportunities in internal control, and proposing solutions to enhance internal control
- Liaise with accounting / tax professionals and offer cost center owners a guide and training to let them operate day-to-day procure to pay processes properly and consistently from accounting and tax perspectives.
- Supports the IT Transformation Office financial planning deliverables.
- Build consensus with responsible Executive staff on the key messages, format and specific content for Plan and Update Presentations. Communicate finalized content to business functions including KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), costs, performance and quality metrics, resource utilization, etc.
- Foster a mindset of constant cost optimization (Volume as well as unit price of conducted activities)
- Strategically works with functional Head of IT Controlling on specific areas of Business and Investment Analysis, IFRS Interpretation, Venture Capital Evaluation of Digital Ventures
- Acts as the main “Point of Contact” for our Japanese Head Quarters and other Asian affiliates with regards to IT Finance controlling
- Interface with audit external partners /auditors
General Business & Investment Analysis
- Responsible for creation library of financial/quantitative tools to enable financially-based decision support.
- Development of business cases supporting of investment proposals. Analyses may include items such as:
- General business proposals
- Capital spending
- Insource/outsource analysis
- Other cost / benefit analysis
Education Experience and Skills:
Education & Experience – Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, including well-rounded coursework in other disciplines.
- At least 10 years of overall business experience, with a minimum of 5 years in financial planning and analysis roles.
- At least 2 years of people management experience.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact in previous leadership roles.
- Internationally mobile for future assignments within the company
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Education & Experience - Desired
- MBA or MS in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare setting.
- English Fluency mandatory and Japanese fluency highly desirable, along with any other Asian languages advantageous
- Leadership -/ Communication – ability to communicate, engage and promote ideas and data both verbally and written, in a persuasive, organized and appropriate manner, including running meetings and preparing presentations for customer groups. Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management. Ability to “push back” in a respectful manner and to present “unpopular” ideas and messages when necessary.
- Analytical – ability to analyze financial and operational data to derive useful insights. Ability to interpret and question data inputs from various sources (company systems, project teams, vendors, etc.). Defines and anticipates problems/opportunities and proposes solutions/plans of action along with relevant information to key decision makers
- Process Orientation – ability to define and manage effective processes that balance simplicity and utility.
- Management – ability to anticipate needs and deliver analyses and reports that allow management to proactively address issues and opportunities.
- Customer Service Orientation – ability to gain trust of high-level management and leverage relationships to provide best possible analyses of group performance.
- Teamwork – ability to work effectively in and foster a team environment. Ability to be flexible, accommodating, and to deal with change effectively.
- Entrepreneurial – ability and desire to take ownership of activities and projects, desire to shape the organization, consistent “out of the box” thinking.
Empowering Our People To Shine