Manufacturing Systems Innovation Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0021201 掲載日 07/30/2020 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
Support manufacturing systems innovation and digital initiatives with focus on emerging automation technologies
- Lead advances in automation initiative and support digital roadmap
- Industry 4.0 focus: machine learning and AI applied to machines, support business cases in collaboration with IT and digital team
- Automation advanced technology advisor
- Support Augmented/Virtual reality program implementation
- Support integration of Advanced and automated Visual inspection technology
- Support implementation of other Digital & emerging technologies (e.g. Digital Twin) in collaboration with IT and Digital team
- New technology scouting and collaboration with University
- Support Knowledge sharing initiative across Manufacturing Systems community with focus on innovation.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Leading and driving projects in early stages of technology development.
- Recommending strategies for the identification of new technology.
- Ensuring that the proposed technologies are scalable and accurately address commercial requirements.
- Working with Digital team organization on technology scouting and testing
- Ensuring Technologies are developed based on a clear understanding of both the product, and its relationship with the user.
- Languages: Business fluent proficiency in English (written and oral) ,
- This is an Advisory role with a requirement of only 2-3 years’ experience in the area of innovation technology and automation (advanced Labs, university, technology start-up)
- Knowledge of industry 4.0 technology
- Programming knowledge in Machine learning (e.g. Phyton)
- Cyber security knowledge
- IOT knowledge
- Education (minimum): Master degree in Engineering (automation, electronic, mechanical)
- Project Management skills
Additional Desired Skills:
- GxP knowledge, pharmaceutical experience
- Process knowledge
- Some local & global travel to Takeda sites, vendors and service providers