Medical Excellence & Training Rare Diseases, EUCAN応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012902 掲載日 11/14/2019 Location:Zurich, Switzerland
- Design, plan and coordinate the execution of scientific and professional capability development projects for relevant EUCAN LOC Medical Affairs, aligned with the integrated brand strategy, and in collaboration with local, regional and global stakeholders.
- Create and update centralized training content (in collaboration with relevant Areas and Functions) on disease and products across the EUCAN business unit aligned with the business strategic needs
- Drive the implementation of training programs to meet the needs of Medical Affairs
- Update Takeda training expertise and efficiency by exploring new methodologies and systems through external expert groups and organisations, using both pharma and non-pharma benchmark
- Coordinate the development, the delivery and the measurement of prioritized EUCAN medical affairs Excellence initiatives, in collaboration with other regional operation excellence departments (ex: Commercial Excellence, Customer Excellence) and global medical excellence functions (ex: Global MSL Excellence)
- Coordinate the development and the updating of processes and systems dedicated to EUCAN medical affairs in collaboration with internal stakeholder and external providers. (ex: CRM, Insight gathering systems, key account management process etc.)
- Provide leadership and operational support to LOCs on the execution of local implementation of projects dedicated to progress medical excellence.
- Update Takeda medical excellence expertise and efficiency by exploring new methodologies and system through external expert groups and organisation, and both pharma and non-pharma benchmark