Senior Data Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0099979 掲載日 07/07/2023 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
Senior Data Engineer
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet.
We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
At Takeda we unite in diversity.
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
As a Senior Data Engineer you'll provide leadership to complex data analysis, uses and explores data, languages, tools and software to best construct data for predictive modelling, tests the model, trains data to deploy the modelling within complex business environments and a large complexity of IT systems and data. You will manage and influences technical existing and new computer science platforms to design, to analyze and implement complex and new data driven solutions, with an impact on the IT Structure and Architecture. You will interpret and impacts advance techniques in partly structured and unstructured big data across different partner organizations.
- Steering diverse technology-based data analysis methodologies and managing data preparation to discover patterns.
- Converting large-scale and unstructured data into mathematical algorithms using various tools, including AI and machine learning.
- Directing continuous testing for data modeling, handling data collection, and facilitating model optimization and deployment.
- Conceptualizing business needs into analytical opportunities, independently crafting complex data models to address queries.
- Leading the design of technical roadmaps for data pattern identification, model design, and scalable deployment.
- Directing data exploration from analysis to scalable models, swiftly making decisions, and influencing IT infrastructure.
- Autonomously identifying data requirements, influencing IS/IT data strategy design, and ensuring adherence to Takeda QMS and SDLC.
- Leading an engineering team in data analysis, staying updated on data technologies, and fostering partnerships for effective data deployment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with 5+ years’ experience or relevant project/coursework.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills, business acumen, and robust problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date expertise in data wrangling, manipulation, and management, and the ability to drive change across business units.
- Proficient in handling large volumes of data from diverse sources and crafting actionable insights for stakeholders.
- Experience with integration and API platforms, including Restful and GraphQL, and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment while ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Technical proficiency in at least two of the following languages: Java, Scala, Python, or R, and hands-on experience with Spark (Scala or PySpark) in a production environment.
- Understanding of web services, SQL, relational databases, data lake environments, data formats such as Parquet, ORC, or AVRO, and scalable solutions architecture.
What Takeda Can Offer You
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high-end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
As a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 3850 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link.
- Medical - High standard medical care
- Bridge days
- Summer Hours
- Multisport Card
Your application and any and all conversations that occur with the recruiter, HR, and the hiring manager as part of that application will be treated in the strictest confidence.