HKMA Biomarker Manager, HKBU, HongKong応募後で応募 求人ID R0107617 掲載日 09/27/2023 Location:Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
- Based on most updated info of biomarker & diagnostic tools for NSCLC, HL, MM, PC, IBC, RD etc. to initiate Medical Strategies to support Takeda related brands from respect of precision medicine.
- Engage oncologists and pathologists to collect insights and educate on Dx/Biomarker clinical utility, establish testing access and quality.
- Ensure execution of indication specific diagnostic strategy and medical activities.
- Contact point of China Medical and Global HQ on biomarker strategies/initiatives and support related cross functional business activities including Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Market Access, and other internal stakeholders.
- Medical Affairs Management for Adynovate (Hemophilia A), Maribavir (CMV) and Qdenga (Dengue vaccine) in Medical Strategy, tactical plan and budget and execution of medical activities.
- Propose and lead Takeda Hong Kong Bio-marker strategies and POA.
- Develop HK/MC specialist consensus on Bio-marker diagnosis in Oncology, GI and RD.
- Build KOL development program, diagnosis training program and doctor education programs by coordination with Medical and Commercial team.
- Work with Medical and Commercial team to cover HA hospitals for CD30, education and training for doctors and MDT program, solve issue related to biomarker diagnosis (e.g., testing rate, positivity rate)
- Establish good partnership with Dx, pathologies or third-party diagnosis companies in research and educational event design and execution.
- Fulfill responsibilities of HKMA Medical Affairs Manager (Ref. JD of HKMA Medical Affairs Manager)
Qualifications & Skills
Level of Education
Mater Degree or above, majored in Clinical Medicine, Pharmaceutical or life science related field
Working Experience in Relevant Field
More than 5 years working experience in the pharma industry.
Experience in diagnosis or Biomarker is an asset.
Solid people skills like good communication and team player experience
Strategic thinking and planning skills
Strong cross-functional collaboration capability and experience