(Sr.) Medical Advisor, MA, Shanghai/Beijing応募後で応募 求人ID R0107466 掲載日 09/26/2023 Location:Shanghai, China; Beijing, China
1. Cooperate with business units to develop medical marketing strategy and 1-3 years of business plan.
2. Perform medical review of promotional materials for Takeda product portfolio to ensure high brand quality from scientific and ethical point of view.
3. Provide cross-functional medical coach and support for product and TA.
4. Perform medical review of packaging materials including package insert leaflets.
5. Organize national non-promotion activities including expertise consultation meeting and non-promotional scientific meeting.
6. Assess and review investigator initiated studies requests and medical education assistance application.
7. Develop product clinical data integration and publication plan to publish high-quality papers in medical journals.
8. Develop high-quality relationships with KOLs in therapeutic areas of Takeda interest.
9. Provide medical education to sales and feedback professional knowledge query.
Qualifications and Skills
Level of Education
- Master degree or above in MA field
Working Experience in Relevant Field
- 5 years’ clinical experiences graduated from medical college or MA experience in pharmaceutical MNC
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing.