Market Access Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0107362 掲載日 09/25/2023 Location:Taipei, Taiwan
- The main purpose of this position is to design, develop and implement activities that enable TAKEDA Taiwan to secure optimal reimbursement and realize the maximum potential of patient treatment for current and future pipleline.
- Demonstrate leadership through cross-functional communication which aims to establish and maintain optimal registration, pricing & reimbursement and listing (both at launch and throughout the lifecycle of the product).
- Facilitate patients’ access to innovations by providing sophisticated evidence, addressing unmet needs and close engaging with key stakeholders.
1. National Pricing and Reimbursement
- Develop various pricing scenario considering product labeling, patient flow, treatment guideline, current competition status, national insurance policy and product life cycle management.
- Build different business case simulations to gain internal alignment on pricing and reimbursement scop. Through this to facilitate team to achieve optimal reimbursement objective.
- Develop innovative pricing models i.e. risk sharing program, pay for performance, price-volume, price capping, etc…and calculate ROIs
2. Evidence Based Payer Value Proposition
- Translate insights to innovative payer value propositions
- Identify evidence requirements and design the clinical trials to support value story
- Test value story across key stakeholders
- Build relevant, solid value arguments with supporting health economic and budget impact analysis (BIA) models
- Generate PE/HTA reports or conduct CEA model studies
3. Analyze and Shape Payer Market for Pipelines
- Initiate burden of illness studies to understand patient flow, unmet need, treatment pathways
- Develop market insights, including epidemiology and health political insights
- Map key stakeholders and influencers
- Identify and rank unmet need and value drivers for payer
- Conduct the campaigns for increasing disease awareness and sense of urgency of treatment
- Conduct clinical meetings to gain insight and create advocates
- Identify and engage relevant patient groups; support the establishment of specific patient advocacy group if needed
4. Build Stakeholders relation and policy shaping
- Build up strong relationship with key stakeholders including government officials, experts and maintain regular interactions.
- Lead/ Assist with the development and implementation of public relations and government affairs strategy as it pertains to the market access environment
- Work with finance dept. to estimate annual price cut impact and simulate the long term market trend for business planning.
- Regular update market dynamics, macro/micro environment change and policy change to leadership team
- Interface on regular basis with key internal and external stakeholders to review and address their challenges
- Work with IRPMA and related associations to follow up policy and environment change and engage in future policy recommendation
- Manage TAKEDA related products reimbursement guideline change
- University or above, major in life science related.
- Master degree in Business Management/ health economic background is plus.
- At least 5yr industry experience (health policy; communication, P/R; HE/OR; HTA; new product launch; promotional activities,, etc.)
- Experience in managing multiple projects across functional areas
- Work experience in medical department is a plus.
- Strong strategic thinking, planning and project management capability
- Excellent understanding of scientific issues as they impact product development and commercialization.
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process from preclinical to launch and required NPP activities at each stage.
- Experience with commercial valuations and extensive financial, analytical and decision making skills.
- Able to accomplish things against the odds, and can work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cross functional leadership and high level of inter-personal skills
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:Limited domestic & overseas business travels